“Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Donegal

You added Days Inn Donegal to your Saves list
Days Inn Donegal
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3620 Route 31, I-76 & 70 PA Turnpike Exit 91, Donegal, PA 15628   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Donegal
Allentown
“Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom layout was very efficient. Only complaints: 1) Shower curtain not long enough to prevent water from getting on floor and 2) not enough or conveniently located electrical outlets to charge phone, kindle & tablet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
North Wales, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during our trip to fallingwater as the hotel is only about 30 minutes away. The hotel was very easy to find, directly off of 76. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was nicer than you'd expect for the price.
The only downers I came across was that our alarm clock went off at 12am (luckily we were still up), and the TV was a bit dated. (some sort of pixel issue on the top screen)
Positives: The breakfast spread was INCREDIBLE. Many options to choose from. The bed was also extremely comfortable.

I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to fallingwater.

• Stayed November 2013
Andrea C, Manager at Days Inn Donegal, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear OlsenkdNY,

Thank you for your recent review of the Days Inn Donegal. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us during your visit to Fallingwater. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our guest room, breakfast quality, and service. Thanks also for letting us know about the TV, we are in the process of replacing all of the TV's to larger flat screens. I hope you will return again to stay at the Days Inn Donegal when your travels bring you to the Laurel Highlands. Thank you again!
Alexandria, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Motel was just off the exit from 1-76 and easy to find. It is also about a half-hour from Fallingwater, and about 50 minutes from Kentuck Knob. The room was OK. No bathtub in the room, only a shower. Beds were OK. It was hard to get the room at a good temperature for sleeping.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear ellinad01,

Thank you for your recent review of the Days Inn Donegal. I am so sorry to hear that you had only an average stay with us. Our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional stay where their expectations are exceeded.

Most of our guest rooms do include the shower tub combination, we can certainly offer this option to you for a future stay. Also, I am sorry to hear that your heating unit was inconsistent in temperature. Each room has its own HVAC unit and individual controls, so we will be sure to look into this. I appreciate your feedback as it is a great tool for us to make improvements. I hope you will return again when traveling to our region.
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed here over this past weekend. I wanted to come see the beautiful changing leaves and visit some local attractions. As usual, we had a great stay at the Days Inn. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Although I didn't use all of the amenities, I did enjoy the free breakfast and wi-fi. I'll definitely be back again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Grafton, Ohio, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed here on the weekend of October 12th. This is my third stay at the hotel and the experience has been consistent. Room was clean and in good repair. Flat screen TV, mini fridge, plenty of hot water and a comfy king bed. Was a very busy weekend considering Pioneer Days in Ligioneer. That made breakfast a little difficult due to a large amount of people and not a great deal of space in the eating area but we managed. The staff was top notch and very helpful. Will stay here again in the future.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Donegal? Share your experiences!