“Food really good, like it here but one server hurts it all.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Dillsburg
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Wrightsville, Pennsylvania
“Food really good, like it here but one server hurts it all.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

C'mon people. You've got the business, you've got good food you even have great desserts. I've been eating here quite a bit with work bringing me this way anymore. I generally have no problems in fact service is usually great. What I do have a problem with is one server I seem to be unfortunate enough to get repeatedly. Every person she waits on gets to hear about her dying grandchild. I do mean every time I go there and every person I hear her talk to. Well I used to feel bad and leave a great tip. But, it appears the mother of the sick child works their also and the child is not dying at all. I am so disgusted at what some middles aged grandma would pull for extra money. This woman has a racket going and should be ashamed. Most of you other girls, thumbs up. Food, love those gyros and Reuben's and many other offerings.

Visited June 2014
Bdf1234, Public Relations Manager at Baker's Restaurant, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Craig O we want to thank you for your continuous patronage to our restaurant and we'd also like to thank you for leaving us a nice review. We are glad to hear that you always enjoy your meal when dining at Baker's. Additionally, I am very sorry to hear that this server has been acting this way for so many times you have visited our establishment. I can reassure you thats not what ewe expect out of out staff. We have recently addressed this with this individual and in talking with her discussed that this type of behavior won't be tolerated.

We've gone to great lengths to create and prepare fresh, high quality menu options for our patrons. In addition, we have a great manager in Jeff Varner that helps us create a great eating environment that is bright and always clean. We thank you for your review and comments. It is people like you that can only help us perfect what we are trying to establish in Dillsburg, a great

If we can ever do anything to accommodate you in a future visit to our location, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here for you!

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again here at Baker's!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Very nice restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I go to this restaurant at least once a year at least. my mom loves this restaurant, I make sure when she comes up to visit from Florida I take her here. They have good food at a good price.

Visited July 2013
Bradford, Pennsylvania
“Great diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Agree with other reports... If you are looking for a great diner, this is it. The place is large, the service was very fast, and the food was good. Deserts are FABULOUS.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great place for a stop on a long drive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit to Baker's, both came in the midst of road trips from DC to PA. You can not go wrong with this place, the food is very good and the service is as well. Nothing fancy, but you can't go wrong with broasted chicken or a burger. We never tried the desserts but they look awesome. It's hard to believe they are open 24 hours a day, but the place is big and clean and they do a brisk business.

Visited June 2014
Biglerville, Pennsylvania
“Love, love, love this place. Irinie is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We went in to Bakers yesterday for an early dinner again and were so happy to have Irinie as our server. I even wrote down her name this time. Food was really good but service was beyond any service we have ever received. I love when we get this server. She is so pleasant and kind I'd go there for the good time if they were serving dog food....literally. Such is not the case the food is good and for sure Irinie's gonna talk you into a scrumptious dessert. Thank you so much for the great service and wonderful conversation. See you soon we hope.

• Visited June 2014