I stayed in this hotel while visiting for the Stoudt's Microbrewery Festival.
--When we arrived, there were visible food crumbs all over the chair in the room and on the floor of the room, so it clearly was not cleaned.
--When pouring myself a glass of water from the tap in the sink, the water came out so cloudy and dirty that I could not see past one inch into the cup--disgusting!
--On top of that, the room has a terribly musty smell and there was a lovely dried up dead bug directly above the bed on the ceiling. --The blanket and sheets on the bed were over-worn and didn't seem fresh at all.
--Perhaps the worst part of our stay was our fight with a broken heater. We turned the heat onto low before going to bed, and a couple of hours later felt warm, so we switched it to the 'off' position. An hour or so later, I woke up sweating, only to realize the heater would not turn off--the switch was broken, and the machine began to make bad clanking noises and the room smelled like gas. I finally had to risk electrocution and unplug it while it was running full blast so as to avoid burning down the room. We then froze the rest of the night because we were unable to set the heat on the proper setting.
Overall, a TERRIBLE place. I could not sleep, and the quality of the room was unacceptable for the almost $100 it cost to stay there. Never again....
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.