We chose the hotel based on their pet-friendly policy and convenient location, as well as the many positive reviews. We agree with the many other guests who found that the staff were committed, diligent, and very nice. The hotel is showing its age, with some peeling wallpaper and cosmetic imperfections, but our room was comfortable and clean, the halls were quiet at night and we were made to feel very welcome. Our son loved the outdoor pool, which was clean and beautiful at sunset. We were allowed some extra time in the pool after closing time, which we greatly appreciated. The breakfast was nicely laid out and plentiful, and most importantly, our non-smoking room smelt clean and fresh.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel Denver
- Holiday Inn Denver
- Denver Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is centrally located among the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (exit 286), we are just minutes to Lancaster and Reading's top attractions. Just outside our doors is Stoudt's Brewery, Adamstown's Antique Capital of the World, the Green Dragon Flea and Farmers' Market, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farming communities. Statement: This hotel is The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is a AAA Three Diamond property. We will be happy to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.