Stately older place with plenty of parking. Nice lobby with spacious breakfast area. Great front desk. My room was large, but noisy. Electrical outlets are hard to find. The internet is either not-working or non-existent, so I had to use my mobile MIFI.
Hotel has a lot of contractors staying who got up early. Their yelling in the hallway, and starting their vans, became my too-early wake-up call. Not a welcome thing after my long drive the night before.
The heating system has a great feature: a button to keep the fan on a constant speed (see photo). This is important because the PA Turnpike is very close; the constant speed fan helps drown-out the roar from that road.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel Denver
- Holiday Inn Denver
- Denver Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is centrally located among the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (exit 286), we are just minutes to Lancaster and Reading's top attractions. Just outside our doors is Stoudt's Brewery, Adamstown's Antique Capital of the World, the Green Dragon Flea and Farmers' Market, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farming communities. Statement: This hotel is The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is a AAA Three Diamond property. We will be happy to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.