“Great price for the accommodations” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Denver

You added Red Roof Inn Denver to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Denver
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2017 N Reading Rd, Denver, PA 17517 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Denver
Brooklyn NY
“Great price for the accommodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have stayed at many places in the Adamstown vicinity and this one was definitely one of the nicest so for within the same price range of its competitors. It was clean, safe and affordable. I would highly recommend staying here if your budget is on the lower end.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I have to admit that this hotel seems a little old and run down, but it also seems to have a dedicated staff who keep the place rather clean and functioning. Cindy, the lady at the front desk is very personable and pleasant. I've stayed there about 4 times in the last month and she is always this way.

In addition, the rooms are always spotless and well cared for. I just didnt like the dark hallways or the smell of smoke on the second floor (although it is supposedly smoke-free).

I complemented Cindy last time I was there and I promised her a solid review. I hope this counts as such!

• Stayed September 2012
Cindy B, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank your for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! I enjoy you being here as much as you enjoyed your stay and Im hoping to see you more in the future. It is always a pleasure having such nice guests like yourself.

Brooklyn, NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have stayed at many Red Roof Inn's as I find that they are usually the perfect blend of price and comfort, not the cheapest or fanciest but just the right price for a good, clean room. so I was happy to see that there was a Red Roof Inn when I needed to be in this part of PA.
I was very surprised by the price (around $100) as this was the most that I had ever paid for a Red Roof, but was hoping that perhaps it would be really nice maybe even brand new.
Boy was I disappointed when I got there, the outside looks very drab and "tired" and once I got inside things didn't get any better, the room wasn't very clean, some of the light bulbs were burnt out, and overall it was in desperate need of a renovation. at $50 a night I wouldn't like this place, at $100 it was just a pure rip off, I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
I am truly sorry that your visit to our Hotel did not meet your expectations. Since it is our goal to provide a clean and comfortable stay for all of our guests, your comments are appreciated and will be shared with the rest of our team.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I spent one night, my first room had stained sheets and a dingy atmosphere. My second room had clean sheets, the only thing missing was a knife weilding maniac when I was in the shower.I The staff was actually nice, but I could not recomend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
rri753, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
I am truly sorry to hear about the experience you had at The Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves in keeping a clean, comfortable hotel so I appreciate your comment. I will insruct our laundry and housekeeping department to be more alert to avoid a similar situation in the future. I hope that you will consider a return visit in the future.

Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while we visited Valley Forge and Amish country. The price was great, but it wasn't really a bargain. Linens were thin but adequate. Hallway smelled a bit like smoke. Parking lot and entryway were dirty (trash and lots of dry leaves--in August) when we arrived and were still dirty when we left. An absolutely HORRID Econolodge connects to it and made me feel unsafe. Desk clerk checked us in, gave keys and directions, etc. all while talking on her own cellphone about personal business--very unprofessional. If you need a cheap night's sleep, you will get it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Cindy B, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback concerning your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I am actively working with our front desk to ensure superior service as our first priority. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a more pleasurable stay in the future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

good for a night's rest. It has alot of the things that you need: coffee maker, an okay shower curtain, sink that's easy used by everyone (not inside the bathroom). Also, the bed was fairly clean, it was warm for the cold weather that night.
My only complaints are that we got a nonsmoking room that smelled a little like smoke, very faint though, and the ice machine was broken that night. But at least they prepared bags of ice for the guests. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am very pleased to know that you were comfortable with your stay and am looking forward to serving you in the near future. We pay very close attention to our guests needs and are always improving so that we can provide exceptional service to you and others.

Trucksville, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I have to stay in this area for business frequently. I found this Red Roof Inn to be the most clean and comfortable hotel in the area at a reasonable price. It is conveniently located to visit any of the Lancaster area attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay there again and would recommend this location for business or pleasure.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
rri753, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Denver, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Gina S, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. It is our goal to go above and beyond for all of our guests. I am pleased to know we were able to achieve that goal during your visit. I will be sure to share your appreciation with the rest of our staff. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Been to Red Roof Inn Denver? Share your experiences!