“there are better places close by” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Delmont
Cuisines: American
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“there are better places close by”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This place is loosing it's touch....Used to be average but it has slipped to below average for me. Prices and food quality do not match.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Just okay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street. This restaurant was convenient. I started with a toss salad. We were asked if we wanted bread. The bread was four thinly sliced pieces of Fresh bread. Not the best. The salad was just okay. Average. Nothing exemplary. I ordered ribs. I consider myself a rib expert! People go out to dinner for a nice steak, I go for ribs. The ribs were tender, but smothered in this typical bottled sweet BBQ sauce. The vegetables tasted freezer burned. I did not even finish them which is rare for me. My wife had garlic mashed potatoes which were cold and tasteless. I believe they forgot the garlic. The portions were small to average but the prices were inflated. I am not sure if there is any other restaurant in the area as convenient to the hotel. But I cannot see myself going back there the next time I am in the area.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
key largo
“Use to be Ok ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Have gone to this restaurant many times. It has been inconsistent
Tonight was the worst it has ever been. Too few servers food was unusually poor. Had steak sandwiches . They were over cooked meat was tough and chewy . Ice tea was diluted and tasteless . Maybe one tea bag to a gallon of water
This was do bad , this will be our last time . Well one less restaurant to visit

“Good Food awaits you!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Anice place to go anytime and you don't have to get dressed fancy. The menu ranges from a grilled cheese sandwich to a great steak. They are very friendly and the food is real good and you leave content. Try the Deserts, you won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2013
“Great place to go!!! Retraction from a review sent on my behalf on Feb. 6.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been going to The Blvd for many years and enjoyed each visit!!! Great place to go any day of the week. Nice sports bar.
I had one bad experience with a customer outside. Once I got got home a friend that I spoke to took everything I said to heart and posted a bad review thinking only of me.
That bad review should never have been posted on Feb. 6

All I can say, is The Blvd in Greensburg and Delmont, PA are great places to eat, and drink if you are in the area.
Myself, I recommend The Blvd to anyone that ask for a good local restaurant.
Stop by you will never be disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere