“Great food but expensive & served by snobs” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 11
“Great food but expensive & served by snobs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Love the steaks here! But a meal for 1 with no alcohol can set you back $35 Waitstaff tends to be standoffish & would rather talk amongst themselves If prices or service improved I would be there much more

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New Jersey
“Don't let looks deceive you............”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We hesitated a bit before going into Bj's. Food was good.. Good beer selection.. Decently priced. Good value for money.
10 minutes away from the Hampton Inn in Danville!

Visited August 2013
Boston
“Unexpected quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I didn't expect a good quality steakhouse to be serving dinner at the midnight hour in this town of fewer than 5000 people. But BJ's was so enjoyable and convenient that I returned for a second dinner during my two-night stay. Nicely aged steaks prepared with a flair, and memorable sandwiches including the tasty "bongo bongo chicken" - it's a creamy sauce topping a chicken breast. Good atmosphere, worth a visit.

Visited August 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“Tasty Sandwich”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

A pal and I sat at the bar for dinner. The draft beer selection was dissapointing. 10 taps, macro dominated. I drank the BJ's Ale, a house beer contract brewed by the Lion. Nothing special. What was special was my Bongo Chicken Sandwich. This tasty little item featured grilled chicken topped with a hot spinach dip. Very good and, for me, most novel. As I chomped I wondered why I'd never seen this anywhere else. I was happy to have stopped in.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
bridgeport Pa
“Dinner not worth eating”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife to BJ's steak house because I was there about 10 yrs ago and it was great. But tonight my wife and I had the ribs and they were totally like shoe leather. When asked how everything was I told them the ribs were like jerky instead of ribs they said they were sorry and they will tell the chef and that's how it ended. I will not return to this place. The place when down hill since I was there last.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere