“Wonderful overall experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cresson House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cresson
Cresson House Bed & Breakfast
You added Cresson House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
417 Park Avenue, Cresson, PA   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Cresson B&B and Inns
“Wonderful overall experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I came to Cresson for one night and wished I stayed longer. I can't say enough about the owners, Marti and Steve! They are so gracious and welcoming. Everything was immaculately clean and comfortable and the house was so beautifully decorated for the holidays. I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and they both sat and talked with me during the meal. I truly felt like an honored guest. It was absolutely delightful!!

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
glen mills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I just spent another wonderful stay at the Cresson House B & B and can't rave enough about the innkeepers, Marti & Steve, the very tasty breakfasts, the cleanliness of my room and the rest of the house and the friendly comfortable atmosphere. Would recommend it highly. Loved my stay. Maryanne Solarczyk

Room Tip: The St. Gallitzin Room is my favorite as it is on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Cresson House was an excellent choice when we stayed there in early October. Inn keepers Marti and Steve are so warm and welcoming it felt like we were visiting family. They couldn't have been nicer or more attentive. They invited us to help ourselves to things in the fridge and to simply make ourselves at home. We were in town for a family event but couldn't wait to get back each night to relax and enjoy the ambience of Cresson House. It's worth a stay even if you do not have any other reason to visit the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We have stayed at the B & & B for the past 4 years while our daughter is attending Mt. Aloysius College each time is a wonderful and welcoming experience. Marti and Steve offer warm hospitality and the breakfast is to delicious worth getting up early for.

Room Tip: All rooms good choice
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We love staying at the Cresson House and fondly refer to this lovely BB as "Marty & Steve's". The Innkeeper's Marty & Steve have every detail covered from the pristine white wooden rocking chairs and beautiful hanging ferns lining the porch to the well appointed rooms and not to be missed country breakfast. The house is spotless inside and out and there is a genuine sense of care taken by this terrific couple to make sure your stay is comfortable..As a native of Cresson my family has been visiting the Cresson House for years and we highly recommend it!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our experience at the Cresson Bed n Breakfast House was a verycomfortable enjoyable one, Everything was perfect. The owners, Marti and Steve are wonderful and very down-to-earth couple who made our stay so wonderful with their warm hospitality. I recommend this place highly and give it a 5-star.

Room Tip: The rooms are very clean, cozy and comfortable,
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I recently stayed at the Cresson House for a week long trip. Marty was amazingly hospitable. This was my first B&B experience and I'm certain that it will not be my last. I had a lot of work to do while I was in town and I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable, welcoming, and peaceful atmosphere. I will definitely be back and will recommend this place to anyone and everyone that needs a place to stay in or near Cresson!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Cresson House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!