“The very BEST in Western Penna.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cresson House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cresson
Cresson House Bed & Breakfast
You added Cresson House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
417 Park Avenue, Cresson, PA   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Cresson B&B and Inns
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“The very BEST in Western Penna.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

We recently stayed at Cresson House while preparing my mother-in-law's house for sale. Although I've been coming to Cresson for thirty-some years I never needed accomodations in Cresson before this. We've traveled far and wide and we felt that the Cresson House compared favorably to the very best of accomodations that we have ever experienced. The interior decor ... superb, nice and quiet, we were up and out each morning very early so I did not have the opportunity to meet the hostess, although my wife met her upon arriving and she guided us through the coffee prep. ... just like staying at a friends house. Try this place, you'll love it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

We came over to Cresson to get an interview for a scholarship at Mount Aloysius College and stayed at this bed and breakfast for one night. It seemed like we were simply visiting a distant relative's house for a night! Marti and Steve were the nicest people ever, and they chatted with us and cooked a spectacular breakfast! Everything was amazing, clean, and simply gorgeous. There are only about 6 rooms and Marti even showed us the entire house and told us a brief history of the house. And we were the only two sleeping over that night!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Cedar City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

Marti and Steve are wonderful people. Marti made the experience so wonderful. The house itself is so charming, full of character. The room was simple and elegant, very clean. We felt so welcomed and comfortable. Breakfast was delightful, truly. Good company and amazing food. Marti is a wonderful cook! We would recommend this B&B to anyone coming to stay in the area. We will be back. It was, as their motto says, "Perfectly Perfect"!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

My fiance and I stayed at the Cresson House on a Friday night in November. It was awesome. We had the loft room, which was on the 3rd floor- it was very quiet, private, and the delicious breakfast that Marti prepared for all of the guests was top notch! Check it out if you're visiting Indiana, PA, UPJ, or St. Francis. My fiance, being a St. Francis alum, also got a 10% discount!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

I am a frequent traveler all over the US. I usually make it to 25 states a year and travel nearly every week. I am rarely in charge of where I stay when I am working with clients. However, due to a unique set of circumstances I got to book my own lodging. I chose the Cresson House because of all the amazing reviews, its location, and the excellent price. The word to describe my two days there is "decadent"! The home is lovely, Marti is fabulous, and the breakfast is to die for. I was bathed in luxury. This is a wonderful place to stay for business or pleasure. Take time to visit and stay at the Cresson House!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
annandale, va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

It's unfortunate that TripAdvisor only uses a scale of 1-5, because in our opinion, the Cresson House rates a 100!! Honestly! As Nordstrom is to quality and service in the retail sector, the Cresson House and its wonderful owners, Marti and Steve, are to the B&B industry. We could not have imagined a more pleasant experience while travelling to Cresson, PA for a wedding. The complete renovation of the home was done in an impeccable fashion. Decorating is along the lines of Colonial Williamsburg, with added personal touches here and there. The breakfasts, cooked by the owners themselves, were extremely tasty as well as quite filling. Over the 3 days we were there, we spent no less than 3 hours conversing socially with Marti and Steve. They are so interesting and engaging and truly want you to feel at home while you are staying in their B&B. We would absolutely recommend their B&B to anyone who is in the Altoona/Cresson/Ebensburg area!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Stow, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

Marti and Steve offer a wonderful B&B experience. We were only there for a quick stay but felt like they were friends when we left the next morning. The house is lovely, the breakfast was beautiful and delicious, and we just loved the place. We highly recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Cresson House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!