My boyfriend booked the most expensive room at the Crescent Lodge, the Mountain Jacuzzi. It is advertised as "secluded" which is completely false. We had a hard time finding it because when we drove to it, there's actually another cabin right next to it. Also, they should put up signs so that guests can find the place. Once we were there and we discovered we had neighbors, we were not happy. Later on we discovered that guests staying at the other cabins could actually use our trail and go up there for no apparent reason, which some did.
Prior to our arrival we had actually read up on some of the reviews on this site. One review stated that the fireplace did not work (very true), there was some candle wax in the toaster (the wax was still there) and some problems with the hot water in the jacuzzi (we did experience some at 1st.) They also mentioned that the breakfast was not plentyful (which was the case on the 1st day) but they actually served a much better breakfast on the 2nd day.
We didn't encounter any problems with the staff. They were very curteous.
Overall, the room was nice and cozy but too pricey for what they offer. I hate the old fashion decor and they should update the TV.
On the other hand, the restaurant is truly delightful and the meal almost gave me a food orgasm. It was delicious!
We had a nice romantic time because we love each other. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend that room at that price.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Lodge And Country Inn
- Crescent Lodge & Country Hotel
- Crescent Lodge & Country Hotel Cresco
- Country Inn Cresco
- Cresco Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise “A Romantic Country Inn” At Crescent Lodge and Country Inn your will experience immaculate accommodations, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and canopy beds with plush thick comforters. Select from a room in the main lodge or a cottage located on our 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. A Country Breakfast buffet is included in your room rate. Private Events… Crescent Lodge and Country Inn specializes in smaller, intimate weddings giving you the opportunity to reserve an exclusive setting for your wedding. Crescent Lodge can host your ceremony, pictures and reception all on the same grounds. Your wedding will be one to remember on these 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. The inn rooms and private cottages can accommodate up to 60 guests. Meetings and social events are exclusive at Crescent Lodge. Our intimate setting makes Crescent Lodge ideal for corporate and board retreats, meetings and rehearsal, shower and reunion dinners. Casual Fine Dining… Crescent Lodge’s on-site restaurant offers intimate candlelight cocktails and dining featuring classic American Cuisine, accompanied by fine wine and romantic piano music. Enjoy cocktails before or after in the Starting Post. A lighter fare menu is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Crescent Lodge & Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.