You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Cranberry to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Cranberry
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   910 Sheraton Drive, Cranberry Township, PA 16046 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Pittsburgh North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Cranberry Township
Westerville, Ohio
“Not bad visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed 5 days got business. Not the most modern hotel but it was clean. Staff was friendly. Location worked. Not a bad place but if I was here on personal time I would want more. Just needs updated. The breakfast was okay. Buffet and typical. Hot and filling.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Gerry, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel property staff is doing everything right.... they are friendly, helpful and service oriented. But the hotel is in need of a major renovation. It has rooms that are very noisy and many hotels who have this situation have replaced their windows with more sound proof, insulated windows. The vanity in the bathroom was just above my knees- a sign of older construction. Needs a big update for me to return.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

D D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Cranberry, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear bradvr,

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy week to fill out this Trip Advisor survey. I really appreciate you pointing out that our team is doing "everything right". That is our objective on a daily basis is to make your stay right. I will pass on your feedback to our hotel team and make adjustments for the future.

McMurray, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My organization has been using this hotel for years for various events and seminars, and the recent rebranding to Doubletree by Hilton has been a great success. The staff is extremely efficient and helpful, and the food is much better than ever! The upgrades to the hotel itself make it a wonderful place to hold an event of any kind.

Dear WRHowe,

On behalf of the team members at our hotel, I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy week to fill out this Trip Advisor survey. We are honored that you have stayed such a loyal customer to this hotel over the years. We look forward to hosting your event again in the very near future.

Charles Town, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

As a Hilton Honors member, I always know that my stay at Hilton establishments will be pleasant, safe, and welcoming. The Double Tree in Cranberry, Pa, newly purchased by Hilton, did not disappoint. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who expects service, cleanliness, and wonderful amenities.

Dear Margaret F.,

We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy week to give us feedback on this Trip Advisor survey. To hear these comments from a loyal Hilton Honors member truly makes us feel recognized in giving you a high level of customer service. I will share your comments to my team to let them know that our hard work is paying off.
We look forward to seeing you back at our hotel soon.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I travel to this area weekly and have searched for a nice hotel at a reasonable price. This is the spot. The room was quiet, comfortable and had lots of work space. The lobby was welcoming and they have a nice bar. I finally found a hotel to return to for business.

Dear Dana S,

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy week to fill out this Trip Advisor survey. We take pride in our levels of customer service and we are glad you enjoyed it. We are thrilled to hear your search for a home away from home has ended and you will become part of our DoubleTree by Hilton family.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future when you visit the Cranberry, PA area.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Air conditioning would not go below 72 - room was very hot and uncomfortable. Called maintenance and they sent two workers immediately. Still did not work. We were staying at the hotel because we attended a wedding. The wedding was great - the service and food were very good.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

D D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Cranberry, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Mary M,

I want to thank you for taking the time over the weekend to fill out this Trip Advisor survey. We enjoy getting information about our guests recent visit to our hotel. I will share your comments with the hotel team to be sure we improve our operation for the next time you visit our hotel.

Panama City Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I thought the hotel and roomed were clean and nice. It was older which poses a couple issues. The first night it was hot in the room. Air ran all night and it never really got comfortable. It was hot outside that day. The next day it cooled off outside and the room was comfortable. I also wish they had a fridge in the room. I did ask and they brought me one

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Dear Jcook66775,

We want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy week to fill out this Trip Advisor survey. It is feedback such as yours that helps us improve our service and performance levels. We apologize for the inconvenience you were caused during your recent stay at our hotel. I will share your comments with my team to be sure we improve our operation for your next visit with us.

D Davis

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Cranberry? Share your experiences!