“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Brantford
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Pizza to die for.My spagetti was very tasty.Good service. First time at this chain.Expensive but worth it

Visited July 2012

77% Recommend
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We went to Bravo with a group of friends who had reservations. We were seated promptly, but needed seats added to our table. They added to the table, but never brought chairs. I stood and my 8 yr old son sat on my husband's lap for several minutes (probably at least 10+) while we were waiting for chairs and menus. Finally one of my friends and I ended up finding chairs that weren't being used at neighboring tables. We were never given the extra utensil/napkin sets for the new seats that were added. We were probably there 15-20 minutes (maybe more) before they finally took our drink orders and even then we still were not given menus for the added people in our group. It took quite awhile to get our drinks, and had to ask again for menus at that time.
Once our orders were taken, the soups, salads, and appetizers were brought in a fairly timely manner. However, our entrees were delivered quickly after, not allowing enough time to finish (if you wanted to) your salad/soup/app. My food was good, but not impressive. We paid quite a bit more than our family would normally spend for a dinner out, and it was NOT worth it. The server also did not keep up with our drinks. I finished mine (rare for me when eating out) about halfway through the meal and it was never refilled!
I'd say the best points were: the delicious bread offered at the table, the paper on the tables (the kids enjoyed coloring on it), and that the menu had quite a variety of options.
The worst points would be: the poor service, disappointing food for the cost, and lack of convenient parking. (We had to park in a neighboring hotel's lot.)
Bottom-line: We won't be returning.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Food Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Always great service and food. Nice variety and favorites are never a disappointment.

Visited April 2012
SouthWest PA
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is one of our favorite places to eat. Our family has such diverse tastes and everyone is satisfied here. Some of our favorites are the filet mignon, the salmon, the salads (love the house dressing), the lobster bisque and the beef ravioli is fantastic.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SpecialK55
“Tried, but couldn't even park”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I didn't eat here so can't review the food or the interior, but wanted to share my experience anyway. I didn't realize it when I got into my car, but the restaurant was about a 5 minute walk from my hotel (Hyatt Place). I barely got into the smallish parking lot, and when I did I quickly realized a spot was not going to open up for me. The lot itself is marked with one-way arrows, which I tried to follow, but soon realized the arrows meant nothing. Either people know what the arrows mean and choose to ignore them, or they are unfamiliar with the "rules", or something. But the parking situation is what sent me elsewhere.

Visited May 2012