“Very good food, service and price” 4 of 5 stars

20013 Rt, 18, Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Family Fare
Westchester County, New York
“Very good food, service and price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had breakfast at this particular Perkins at my brother in laws suggestion, and I was very nicely surprised. The restaurant had a very "homey" feel (although I would fire the decorator, I have never been in a place that had more than several colors and different designs on the walls), the service was very good, and the waiters and waitresses were very polite. You couldn't beat the prices for the amount of food or the foods quality that you received. I tasted my daughter and husbands food and I don't have anything negative to say (other than they desperately need a New Decorator). The only caution I would give is get there early if its the weekend, the place gets crowded, I would recommend this place to anyone passing this way!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sayre PA
“Breakfast stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had breakfast 3 days at this location Good food prompt service and fair prices nice specials offered

Visited August 2013