“Hotel Resturant” 3 of 5 stars

724-772-3700
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Description: RC Grille features small plates with unique flavors that appeal to a wide array of tastes, perfect to enjoy with your favorite beverage. The RC Grille menu also includes a variety of great steaks, fresh seafood, soups, salads, desserts, and more.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Hotel Resturant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The food was okay nothing to get excited about . Overpriced fro what you get . A few places around will deliver .

Visited July 2013
Kristofer C, General Manager at RC Grille, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you very much for joining us at the River City Grille and our hotel The Pittsburgh Marriott North. I was dissapointed to see that you didn't enjoy your experience and thought the food was overpriced. I do want you to know that we are competitively priced with the restaurants in the area and will continue to keep in that way. We also will be featuring wonderful 3 course menus for $35 through Restaurant week and will do some amazing fall features with excellent values as well. We hope to see you again soon and show you a great dining experience.

86% Recommend
“Excellent breakfast buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Breakfast buffet was excellent, eggs made to order, I had the eggs benedict and they were fantastic. Lunch buffet was good, but not great. Service was awesome and bar in the evening was lovely!

Visited February 2013
genmanagerpitno, General Manager at RC Grille, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
This is fantastic I am so greatful to hear about not only our breakfast buffet but certainly the service and how much you enjoyed our bar area. We are so lucky to have such great staff who enjoy what they are doing. I would like to hear some ideas or feedback about the lunch and some things that you would like to see so we can continue to improve here. Thank you so much again and I really do look forward to hearing from you soon. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.
“Good stop over when traveling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The restaurant had a very nice menu which composed of steak seafood and other specials. In addition to the restaurant being in the hotel lobby it gives you very nice access for other amenities that you might need while you travel. They have some lower-cost appetizer specials that you can get that are very good from the Mighty Mo sliders to the Saratoga chips. While not on the menu their blackened salmon Caesar salad is very good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wow thank you so much for the great review it is great to hear the feedback about the menu and I was so happy you brought up the point about the Salmon Caesar Salad. We are always happy to make adjustments, specials, or past menu items which our guests enjoy. We certainly look forward to seeing you again very soon. If there is anything I can help you with don't hesitate to let me know.
Medina, Ohio
“Great Food with good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I recently dined at River City Grile at the Pittsburgh Marriott. The filet Oscar style was piping hot and very tender. Loved the asiago bread with my salad. And the bread pudding dessert was big enough to share. Our server, Nic was very friendly and attentative. All in all, nice atomsphere, pretty quick service and a good meal.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
genmanagerpitno, General Manager at RC Grille, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback on your recent experience in the River City Grille. I was so happy to hear the great comments about the food and felt even better once I saw how great Nic was. We are very lucky here to have such amazing staff and cuisine here and hope we can see you again soon. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Must Dine here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed here for a friends wedding last weekend and loved every minute. The River City Grille staff is extremely friendly and happy to serve you. The food was fresh, hot and quick just the way I like to eat. Also they had something for everyone even my vegetarian sister! If your every in Cranberry twp make sure to ask for Nic our server. He was one of a kind!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank You very much for the amazing feedback. I was so happy to see how our great culinary team was able to special items for each individual. I was even happier to hear about the great service from Nic. We certainly hope to see you again soon and let me know if there is anything I can do to help again for the future.