“Great Food with good service” 5 of 5 stars

724-772-3700
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Description: RC Grille features small plates with unique flavors that appeal to a wide array of tastes, perfect to enjoy with your favorite beverage. The RC Grille menu also includes a variety of great steaks, fresh seafood, soups, salads, desserts, and more.
Medina, Ohio
“Great Food with good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I recently dined at River City Grile at the Pittsburgh Marriott. The filet Oscar style was piping hot and very tender. Loved the asiago bread with my salad. And the bread pudding dessert was big enough to share. Our server, Nic was very friendly and attentative. All in all, nice atomsphere, pretty quick service and a good meal.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
genmanagerpitno, General Manager at RC Grille, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback on your recent experience in the River City Grille. I was so happy to hear the great comments about the food and felt even better once I saw how great Nic was. We are very lucky here to have such amazing staff and cuisine here and hope we can see you again soon. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Must Dine here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed here for a friends wedding last weekend and loved every minute. The River City Grille staff is extremely friendly and happy to serve you. The food was fresh, hot and quick just the way I like to eat. Also they had something for everyone even my vegetarian sister! If your every in Cranberry twp make sure to ask for Nic our server. He was one of a kind!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank You very much for the amazing feedback. I was so happy to see how our great culinary team was able to special items for each individual. I was even happier to hear about the great service from Nic. We certainly hope to see you again soon and let me know if there is anything I can do to help again for the future.
Long Valley, New Jersey
“Great Breakfast at the Marriott”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

You might as well go ahead and get the buffet, because it includes beverage and they make omlets and waffles fresh. Anything you would order on the menu, they will do for you fresh plus you get all of the fresh fruit and different yogurts too. I am usually not a fan of hotel restaurants for breakfast but this one was well above average.

Visited September 2012