“Salad with bugs” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
pittsburgh
“Salad with bugs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We went to Olive Garden at my daughters request,,,to celebrate her pregnancy. She wanted that salad... well we found a big green dead bug in our salad. The waitress was wonderful and handled the whole situation great. However the manager came out and said who found the bug..oh if you got it on your plate you get your meal free. Sorry about that I will talk to supplier.

First of all the salad is in one bowl, we all got the but in our salad.. and he never addressed the safelty of eating dirty salad. My duaghter is pregnanat now eating unwashed dirty salad. The rest of the meal was average at best. Our tirimasu was frozen inside.

So our nice dinner turned into a let down and I worried my daughter would get ill from dirty salad.

THe waitress was great, the manager needs for find a new career my his reaction I bet alot more bugs will be served as the prized marker for a free meal...I would rather have a clean safe meal than a lousy 12 dollar discount!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A nice night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

The resteraunt is clean and nice inside. They offer a nice variety of food on the menu. I've always liked everything I've ordered. I don't really have a favorite! It's good quality Italian food. My headband and I go every anniversary.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere