“Relocation Trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Cranberry

You added Hyatt Place Cranberry to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Cranberry
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   136 Emeryville Drive, Cranberry Township, PA 16066 (Formerly "AmeriSuites")   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
Buffalo, New York
“Relocation Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

Spouse, 1 child under 10 and MIL traveled to area to scout out real estate as part of my company's relocation efforts. We got a great rate after one additonal call - be sure to check around Hyatt has a best rate guarantee. We've stayed at Hyatt Place once before for leisure in KY and so I choose this over another nearby hotel which my company has a corporate rate with. I'm glad I did. Clean rooms, great staff, the room service items were plentiful and well made and the free buffet offered gluten free items which EXTREMELY rare. Will stay here again when I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Try the 5 Guys Burgers across the highway - GREAT!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011

We stopped on our way back from Myrtle Beach to Canada because we wanted to do some shopping in the area. There are lots of places to shop nearby. The hotel is very clean and staff treated us great when ever we met. The hotel was almost sold out I think because the excellent free breakfast was packed with people in the morning. (of course we waited until the last minute to go to the breakfast) Despite the high traffic food, coffee and juice was in good supply. The room was the best hotel room I've stayed in. Very well equipped. We had a sectional sofa, desk, wet bar, huge HIGH DEF TV with external hook-ups. fridge etc. The only complaint I might have is that we could hear the highway in the early morning. WE are definitely going to go back for a weekend with the kids.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

A very clean hotel with a good size indoor pool for the kids. Our room had two double beds with a seperate room with a couch. Small refrigerator in room and a large plasma TV. Everything was very clean. Great place for buisness or with the family.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Grove City, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2011

Came here for an overnight girls getaway. Beautiful hotel, fabu room, huge two double beds, sectional sofa, minifridge and sink. We weren't driving, so we had had a few drinks and my sister's 'friend' decided to pay an untimely visit. We didn't have any femine products and didn't want to drive after a few drinks. After a quick call to the front desk a knight in shining armor came to her resccue with not 1, not 2 but 4 items. Now that is super service!

• Stayed February 2011
Twinsburg, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011 via mobile

This place is great, except for the fact that the breakfast buffet does not open until 630am. They need to open at 6 just like all of the other business hotels.

How about a owners happy hour too?

• Stayed January 2011
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel as part of a wedding room block and really enjoyed our stay. Customer service was great during check-in and during breakfast. We were mostly impressed with the cleanliness, comfort and layout of the rooms. The rooms are spacious and include a wet bar area, couch/lounge area, and a desk. The couch pulls out for extra sleeping room. This was the first hotel I've ever stayed out (including the 5* hotels I've been to) that provided toothpaste automatically - very nice touch since I always forget toothpaste. The bed was comfortable and I got a really good nights sleep. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

Wonderful rooms, room layout. Very open and the bed was sort of divided from the large living area. I was a bit worried when I found out that we'd be next to the elevator bank but I never heard a thing. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great w/ fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, breads, and a menu if you want something hot. My only disappointment was that we were only staying in the area one night.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Cranberry? Share your experiences!