“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Starbucks® Package
Cincinnati, United States
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was on a business trip in Cranberry PA. The hotel was close to my business appointment next day. The staff was very helpful and eager to help when asked. If I travel back to the area this is where I will stay

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review concerning your stay with us. I am so happy to read that you had such an excellent time with us and were impressed by all that our hotel has to offer. I will be sure to pass along all your compliments to our staff. Thank you again for letting us know how we are doing and we hope to see you again soon at our hotel.

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here very much. Beds very comfortable, room was clean with nice amenities. Great pool, hot tub, and a small but nice fitness center. Breakfast was great, with a lot more choices than most. Would definitely recommend this hotel, a great value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel and letting us know about your stay with us. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with our hotel! We hope that you stay with us again soon! Thank you again!
Bridgeport,WV, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Convenient to several eating establishments as well as numerous retail outlets. Friendly staff and clean throughout. Excellent breakfast. Typical Hampton Inn..pleasing in every aspect. Would recommend. Price also quite reasonable which includes breakfast and free wifi in rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp! I appreciate you writing a review on our hotel, and letting us know about your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time at our hotel and were impressed by all that our hotel has to offer. I will be sure to pass along these compliments to the staff. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you!
Stafford, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Chose this hotel because of location at interchange and because we are Hilton Honors members. Every staff member we interacted with was very cordial. Also the cleanliness of the hotel and room was great. On the downside the shower curtain being installed to high which allowed water to escape to the bathroom floor. My son sank into the fold out coach when going to bed and the mattress on the bed was kind of saggy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp! I want to thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your stay. We always appreciate the feedback from our guests. I apologize that you had some issues while you were at the hotel, and I want to assure you that the issues you noted will be followed up on. It is wonderful to hear that you were impressed by our staff, and I will be passing along this praise to them. We hope you stay with us again at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp. Thank you again!
Westborough, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We arrived early Sunday eve and stayed in rm. 223. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. A mini-fridge, microwave, and small coffee maker were provided in the room. There was a small couch and desk. The internet connection was excellent (it was a work trip). A decent breakfast was provided the next morning and newspapers were available. The only complaint I could conjure up was that the tub-shower unit was showing its age, but it was still clean and functional. The bath soaps were all Nutragena which is very nice. I would definitely stay here again if I return to the area. It's right next door to a restaurant that serves take out style food and drinks so it's a quick and easy walk back after dinner and a beer. If you're up for a longer walk or want to drive, there are numerous restaurants and shops in the immediate area.

Room Tip: Room 223 had a view of the back parking lot and a good internet connection.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp! I appreciate that you took the time to write a review of our hotel. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were impressed by all that our hotel has to offer. We hope you stay with us again soon! Thank you again!
Sylvania, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had to make a quick last minute trip to the pburgh area for a funeral. We always look for Hampton Inns and this one did not disappoint. Great location right off the PA Turnpike. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. And there is a Primanti Bros restaurant right next door. BONUS!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Cranberry. I appreciate that you have taken the time to fill out a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear how much you were impressed by our staff. It is always so wonderful to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and liked our close proximity to all that Cranberry Twp has to offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon at the hotel.

Thanks again!
Bessemer, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a really great hotel. Everything is spotless, from your room, to the hallways, to the kitchen area. The front desk clerk (Jeff) was so nice and every time we saw him, he asked if there was anything we needed and if everything was to our satisfaction. Great employee! We even got a call to our room about 45 minutes after we arrived asking if the room was ok and if we needed anything! The complimentary breakfast was great! There was a huge variety, including foods that kids would like to eat. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Cranberry. I appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review of our hotel! It is so lovely to hear that you were so impressed by one of our staff members, and I will be sure to pass along these compliments to him. We hope to see you again at our hotel!

Thanks again!

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry? Share your experiences!