“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Starbucks® Package
Bessemer, Pa
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a really great hotel. Everything is spotless, from your room, to the hallways, to the kitchen area. The front desk clerk (Jeff) was so nice and every time we saw him, he asked if there was anything we needed and if everything was to our satisfaction. Great employee! We even got a call to our room about 45 minutes after we arrived asking if the room was ok and if we needed anything! The complimentary breakfast was great! There was a huge variety, including foods that kids would like to eat. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Cranberry. I appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review of our hotel! It is so lovely to hear that you were so impressed by one of our staff members, and I will be sure to pass along these compliments to him. We hope to see you again at our hotel!

Thanks again!

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Williamsport, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

There was hair everywhere wihtin the room and bathroom. Bathroom stained on toilet seat and shower. Hair folded up in the towels. Worst Hampton i have seen. The walls are paper thin and you could hear breathing next room over.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry. I appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review on our hotel in order to give us feedback regarding your stay. I am very sorry to hear that you had a less than enjoyable experience with us, and were not pleased with our hotel. I would like to assure you that each and every item you have addressed will be followed up on. I do hope you give our hotel another chance in the future and give us a chance to change your mind about our hotel.

Thank you again, and again my apologies concerning your stay with us.
Tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Hampton Inn delivers always. The stays are always pleasant and agreeable. I like being able to have breakfast right in the hotel and that it is included in the price. I always snag an apple for later.......

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at our hotel! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel so much and were pleased with our establisment! I will be sure to pass along these kind words to our staff. We hope you stay with us again soon! Thank you!
Allen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I recently stayed overnight at this fine establishment. Let me just say that Erica made my stay even better. She went above and beyond when helping me find a good restaurant and where to rent movies. She was very eager and joyful. When I told her I didn't want to stay on the first floor, she put me on the 4th floor, far from the pre-teen hockey team overflooding the second and third floor. This is what I love about Hampton Inn. They hire great people.

Cheers to Erica.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently! I appreciate that you have taken the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. It is so wonderful to hear that Erica helped to make your stay with us such an amazing time. I will be sure to let her know your compliments. I am glad she was able to move you to make your stay as comforable as possible. We hope to see you again soon at our hotel. Thank you again!!!
ellwood city, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is a great hotel for family, business or just to relax. I found everyone helpful and very nice to deal with. The rooms are great and very clean and if you need anything they are right there to help. Please take the chance and book your room here at the Hampton Inn in Cranberry Township. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at our hotel! I appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and were so impressed with our staff here! We always love to hear when our guests have had such a fantastic stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff! We look forward to having you again as a guest here! Thank you again!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I selected Hampton Inn in Cranberry PA because of a previous positive experience at another Hampton Inn and also because of the location close to the Interstate. I was not disappointed. Again, hotel and room were very clean and nicely decorated, and the reception was very helpful and courteous. There was again a couch in the room as well as hassock for the luggage (or your feet if you used the couch). I again requested a king-sized bed, which was clean and comfortable. I skipped breakfast once again, but I saw that it was very busy.

Hampton Inn appears to offer consistent quality, which is good to know for future trips where I require a hotel room for one night. Note: this hotel is close to the Steelers' stadium, but I was there after football season ended. The reception told me it gets extremely busy during the football season.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and want to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed the quality of our customer service and were impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. I will be sure to pass along these positive words to our staff here at the hotel. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to having you as a guest again soon at our hotel.
Minneapolis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stay at this Hampton Inn every time we have visited my in-laws who live at nearby Sherwood Oaks retirement community. My in-laws extended family have stayed there for several family reunions over the years. We meet for breakfast, the kids can swim and the adults gather in the evenings. It is comfortable for all ages, and feels like a home away from home for us.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at our hotel. We appreciate that you have continued to choose our hotel for your lodging when you visit the area and value your loyalty. I am glad to hear that you have immensely enjoyed all our amenities throughout the years. It is the highest compliment that you would consider our hotel a "home away from home" and look forward to having you soon as a guest. Thank you so much.

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry? Share your experiences!