“loved it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Day Spa

Renaissance Day Spa
101 Smith Drive, Suite 6 - Cranberry Professional Park, Cranberry Township, PA 16066
724-772-6245
Website
Improve this listing
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

my sister & i went for massages & i have never had the full ambiance of a massage like at renaissance. they greeted us with wine & had snacks after the massages. the massage felt great & the whole experience was totally relaxing. i will definitely recommend it & cant wait to go back!

Visited October 2012

Pittsburgh
“Over-billed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

We booked a spa day for a bachelorette party for a friend. Upon booking our credit cards were immediately charged for the full amount of the service plus a 19% tip added in. Upon receipt of the services that day (which were DEFINITELY not worth a 19% tip), it was noted that the spa charged an ADDITIONAL unapproved $40 to my credit card on the date of the visit. This additional charge was both unauthorized by myself and the spa staff did nothing to make me aware that they were going to add additional charges to my credit card. I am disputing it via the credit card company, however my advice is to avoid the Renaissance Day Spa unless you are comfortable having random charges added to your credit card at any time. There are many other nice, honest spas in the Cranberry area to visit. Thumbs down!

Visited April 2012
San Diego, California
4 attraction reviews
“Best massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I'm a person who LOVES to get pampered. Mani pedis, massages, facials, etc. You name it, I love it! On a "spa road trip" that I did last year with my girlfriends, we happened to stumble upon this gem of a spa! It wasn't super fancy or anything, but the service we received was top-notch and very memorable. The owner and her employees were all so sweet and seemed to really enjoy what their jobs, which really shows in their service. If I'm ever going to be in town again, I'll definitely make a pitstop here.

Visited June 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A thoughtful comment ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

A comment to the Liar and Thieves review. Perhaps you should make sure you have the correct city and state BEFORE you book an appointment. READ information CAREFULLY. The site is CLEARLY marked and indicates WHERE it is located. Refunds, penalties, etc. are also clearly noted at the time of booking. It is TRUE that banks attach fees. It is not the fault of the spa, if you do not read their advertisement. This spa is absolutely FABUOLOUS as I have been a client for many years and use their services at least once a month. The services provided are EXCELLENT! The owner and staff are COURTEOUS and ACCOMMODATING. Diane is a sweetheart who will help you in any way. As convenient as on-line booking is, YOU are ultimately RESPONSIBLE for carefully READING what you are purchasing. There is NO ONE here to blame except YOURSELF for not being a careful, THOUGHTFUL shopper.

Visited December 2011
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful services, Warm atmosphere, Welcoming staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

I just can't say enough, The staff was delightful, the service I had was the most relaxing and I felt the service provider was very seasoned. I spoke to the owner and she was so accomodating and sweet.The spa was so clean and beautifully decorated. They went above and beyond to accomodate me. I will return to this" slice of heaven"...

Visited December 2011