“Never again” 1 of 5 stars

Description: Phone: 814-274-0455
NorthCentral PA
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

As a nurse, I may be fussier about food prep than most, but this place is on my "never again" list. I stood at the counter, waiting for my food, and watched 5 different people wandering in and out of the food prep area...not one with a hat or hair net on. Just behind the counter, on shelves about 2 feet off the floor there are prepared pizzas, which I'm guessing are reheated for pizza by the slice. Every bit of dirt and dust from that floor are stirred up when someone walks by landing on those pizzas which have been sitting there for who knows how long....and there were LOTS of people walking back and forth past them. Yuck.

• Visited August 2013

Exton, Pennsylvania
“Great dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

The menu for this place was in my hotel room. The food was very good and the peanut butter chocolate pie was amazing. I only got one tiny napkin for my messy meal which was annoying b/c I was in a hotel without additional napkins. Delivery took much longer than they said but the girl was pleasant when she did arrive.

Visited August 2013
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
“One of the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The food is great. Love their pizza and wings! I go out of my way to go there. I didn't care for this young waitress which i don't know if shes there anymore or not. She was the worst waitress i've ever had. I'm glad i don't mind drinking after my hubby or else i would've thrown a fit! She took our cups for the first time but when she brought the cups back she said and i quote "I don't know whose cup is whose but here." I couldn't believe it. However there was another older woman (not a teenager) who was there that took care of us even tho we weren't on her side. That "older" woman we've had before and is an amazing waitress. So overall go for the older waitress and they're food is GREAT!!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coudersport, Pennsylvania
“Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

The food is good. Expensive. Not children friendly.