“good airport option for SPG points” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel

You added Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1160 Thorn Run Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh Int'l Airport Moon Township)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Coraopolis
Portland, Oregon
“good airport option for SPG points”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This is a nice hotel- its an airport hotel so nothing grand- but for what it is, its nice. Its maybe a 10 minute drive from the airport but there are shuttles or its just a quick taxi/ drive away. I'd say it is as nice as the Hyatt which is more convenient as it is directly connected to the airport- but I like the SPG points so thought I'd give this a try and wasn't disappointed. he hotel was updated, service was good- no complaints.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Bryan W, Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Aaron212,

Thank you for taking the time to post your Tripadvisor review and thank you for your SPG - Starwood Preferred Guest Membership.

We are thrilled you found the Sheraton Hotel Pittsburgh Airport. I hope you will return to the Hotel when your travel plans include Pittsburgh.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The hotel staff from the concierge to the shuttle to the restaurant and to the desk staff went overboard to make sure our team and staff had a top shelf experience. Clean. Accommodation. Reasonable. Always exceeds my expectations.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Yevet,

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Tripadvisor review. I sincerely appreciate the positive feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Grapevine, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a 1 day business trip to PIT and selected the option closest to my meeting spot. It happened to be this hotel. First, the staff was very efficient and helpful at check-in. And after getting a room right next to the elevator, I asked for a room swap. They didn't miss a beat - they simply found me a quieter room on a higher level.

The room comfort is what sold me on this property. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've experienced at this price point. Nice linens; firm; conveniently located power outlets on the nightstand. The shower was hot an powerful. The mirror was anti-fog. All very nice features at any price point!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Allentown, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So the check in process was quick, easy , and the people were great. The room was clean and warm . The meeting room was nice and well ventilated . The lunch that was served both days was great. The shuttle service was also good . The issue was there was a noon check out and I go to room at 11 am room cleaned items thrown away , phone bagged up and out of room . I like to walk my room at check out. Make sure there is nothing left behind . Well I know a few things I left 2 of which got thrown away 2 of which were bagged . My problem is I don't know if there was something else left behind , because they cleaned it before I could check . Sorry noon is check out , I went in at 11 to take care of and already cleaned unhappy. I did get an email apologizing , and offering something to make it for it. That is nice but , would rather the incident didn't happen.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Bryan W, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review on Tripadvisor. Please accept my apology on behalf of the Sheraton Hotel for the housekeeping staff cleaning your guest room before you checked out. I have reviewed your comments with our Executive Housekeeper to make sure corrective measures are now in place to prevent a future occurrence.

My team and I really appreciated hearing the positive comments regarding the Hotels quick and efficient check in process, our great staff, local shuttle service and your groups catered lunch.

Again, thank you for all of your feedback and for providing us the opportunity to improve our overall operations.

Bryan Welty
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family stayed here for our friends' wedding last weekend prior to flying out for a week's vacation. The wedding was a small affair and the hotel was very accommodating.

Our travel agent arranged for us to be on the 9th floor (club level) and the perks are definitely worth it.

Most importantly, from the front desk to housekeeping, the staff was friendly and efficient. I do not remember her name, but the older woman (dark hair) who served us in the club lounge on 3/13 and then again in the lobby bar during breakfast the next day is FANTASTIC. She was always smiling and full of energy. Security did a great job on the second night tracking down some rowdy youth hockey players and making sure they cleared the halls. The shuttle service is a huge convenience and we used them several times during our stay.

We will definitely stay here next year before our annual getaway.

Room Tip: Stay on the 9th floor!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Niagara Falls, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend event. As part of our event, we had reserved tables for meals. The food was excellent although the staff was disorganized especially at breakfast time. Water was not easily available (we had to ask for it twice. It would have been much easier to just have it out so we could pour it ourselves. Juice was out...it didn't make sense that they didn't have water too), and creamer for the coffee wasn't labeled so it was difficult to locate. Juice glasses were not on the table or near the juice. Only 4 sets of silverware were placed at a table for six. The room itself was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The heating/cooling fan was very loud and ran constantly. We set the thermostat at 70 because the room was cold, but all night it seemed to fluctuate between 74 and 70 making it either super warm or super cold as it tried to maintain a temperature. The night desk clerk was extremely helpful and friendly when we had a personal problem that needed to be resolved. Overall, even though the hotel was extremely busy with our conference, a wedding and hosting players participating in a hockey tournament, our room was very quiet. The lobby was hectic, but the floors were peaceful.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2015

My flight was on its was to PHL and it was re-routed to Pittsburg... So I had to overnight.
The shuttle provided a bumpy ride on an icy road way... But all of the staff we courteous and graciously. I had been traveling the entire day and the room was clean and comfy. The food was also great... I had chili and pork sliders ... Best layover I've had in years...:)

Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Been to Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!