“Sleep, Park and Fly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel

You added Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1160 Thorn Run Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh Int'l Airport Moon Township)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Coraopolis
Fayette County PA
“Sleep, Park and Fly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed here again this year before flight. Hotel checking was a breeze and rooms were are comfortable. Well worth the price. Shuttle to airport was a little disorganized but we all did make it to the airport . They don't require reservations for the shuttle, you just go to the lobby 10 minutes before you want to leave. Well we had a group of 6 and we met in the lobby as required and so did about a dozen other travelers. All their shuttles were full and we were split up and the majority of our group were picked up by a parking lot shuttle. We did arrive at the airport just in time to make our flight after check in and security. Pick up from the return flight was a breeze. Very timely and every friendly driver. Will definitely stay here again. Maybe they should have reservations for shuttle service to airport.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Amman, Jordan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I do expect more from Sheraton
Hotel is old and rooms need renovation
Do had problem with room doors not open properly
Noise level in the room is very high
I could hear people talking and waking in the next rooms. Even their snoring at night !

Breakfast is very minimal

This looks like an over night hotel
Should be downgraded to other SPG brand but not Sheraton

Staff were friendly and very helpful

It is near to the airport
But a bit far from the city. About 30 minutes driving

Stayed January 2015
Bryan W, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Asem Y,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback about your recent stay. I'm sorry you felt your experience was just okay.

The Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel just went through a $14 Million Dollar renovation back in late 2013. So I am surprised to hear that you thought the rooms appeared old and in need of renovation. As you may be able to tell from other reviews, most guest say that the Hotel renovation are very nice.

I am pleased to hear that you found our staff to be Friendly and Helpful.

Again, thank you for your feedback and for providing us the opportunity to improve our overall operation.

Bryan Welty
Norfolk, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2015

The hotel was close to pitt airport and had shuttle service hotel newly remodeled very nice also had a restaurant and bar to watch games ,very good service and friendly staff the moring I had to leave at 4am for airport the roads where iced they still was no delay getting me to airport I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Bryan W, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 27, 2015
Dear WVUFanNorfolk,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! The Hotel does offer convenient airport shuttle service for guest traveling in and out of the Pittsburgh International Airport. I'm glad this worked out so well for you.

It’s great to hear our Team provided good friendly service. I will make sure I acknowledge them all for a job well done.

Thanks again,

Bryan Welty
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2015

My husband and I were flying out of Pittsburgh airport for Fort Lauderdale for a cruise. We needed to be at the airport at 4:30 am and stayed at the Sheraton the night before. It is a beautiful hotel and the staff were very professional and friendly. It was clean and room was good size. They provided a free shuttle to and from the airport, also we were able to park our car there during our vacation. The shuttle was on time and driver was sociable and helpful. On our return, we called the hotel and the shuttle was already on its way. We will definitely stay here again when we fly out of Pittsburgh.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Donna C,

Thank you so much for your review. Our Park and Fly Package is a great option for anyone that wants to take the hassle out of an early morning Airport commute. Guest do enjoy the ability to stay at the Hotel the night before an early morning flight, leave their car in our parking lot and then get a good night’s sleep before taking our Airport Shuttle in the morning.

Thank you for the kind words about the Hotel and our staff. I will certainly pass it along. We all hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2015

This hotel near the Pittsburgh Airport fit the bill perfectly.......a clean and comfortable place to stay when travel plans call for an early morning trek to catch a flight. The bed was the best - extremely comfortable for the short night. The staff was friendly and helpful. Suggest taking a room on a higher floor for quiet although this hotel basically stands alone and apart from the bustle of the area. Bathroom didn't have some of the toiletries I've come to expect: shower cap and body wash were missing but would have been delivered to my room had I asked. There are other hotels closer to the airport but my experience at this hotel was a good one!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

The hotel I was staying in was sold out, so I went on Priceline and got her a room at this hotel. I was a little skeptical from the dark photos online, but the room was very nice. The front desk staff was excellent and VERY helpful to us in getting her situated. When one issue came up with a light, maintenance was there within 5 minutes....All in all a great value and a pleasant room. She did not use the internet or room service so I have no knowledge of those services.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Beverly hills, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

I usually do not write reviews until I get home but this Sheraton is such a first class place I need to share it during my 2 night stay. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by a friendly and very efficient door person and front desk staff. I was checked in within minutes and asked if I needed assitance with my bag. The lobby area is as clean and sparkling as any place I have ever visited. My room with 2 double beds (as I shared with my daughter) was clean, airy, and with very comfortable beds and furnishings along with a wide screen TV with excellent reception. The bathroom was sparkling clean with plenty of hot water and a very refreshing shower head. The hotel also has a spacious fitness center. Just off the lobby is located a business center with several computers . A lounge area and restaurant is also located in the area. The breakfast smelled delicious. To the right of the reception desk is a small store where you can purchase snacks. Also in the lobby area is a sitting area with comfortable chairs and sofa where one can relax reading or watching another wide screen TV. Being an SPG member I have traveled around the country staying in many Sheraton hotels, this Sheraton is definitely the nicest and one I will book again when I travel to the Pittsburg area. Very near the Pittsburg airport with a free shuttle service. My thanks to Jeff at the reception desk, Henney the housekeeper and Shannon in the restaurant.

Room Tip: The entire hotel has been refurbished in the past 18 months and has the quality of one that was just...