“wvu trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel

You added Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1160 Thorn Run Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh Int'l Airport Moon Township)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Coraopolis
Norfolk, VA
“wvu trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The hotel was close to pitt airport and had shuttle service hotel newly remodeled very nice also had a restaurant and bar to watch games ,very good service and friendly staff the moring I had to leave at 4am for airport the roads where iced they still was no delay getting me to airport I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My husband and I were flying out of Pittsburgh airport for Fort Lauderdale for a cruise. We needed to be at the airport at 4:30 am and stayed at the Sheraton the night before. It is a beautiful hotel and the staff were very professional and friendly. It was clean and room was good size. They provided a free shuttle to and from the airport, also we were able to park our car there during our vacation. The shuttle was on time and driver was sociable and helpful. On our return, we called the hotel and the shuttle was already on its way. We will definitely stay here again when we fly out of Pittsburgh.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel near the Pittsburgh Airport fit the bill perfectly.......a clean and comfortable place to stay when travel plans call for an early morning trek to catch a flight. The bed was the best - extremely comfortable for the short night. The staff was friendly and helpful. Suggest taking a room on a higher floor for quiet although this hotel basically stands alone and apart from the bustle of the area. Bathroom didn't have some of the toiletries I've come to expect: shower cap and body wash were missing but would have been delivered to my room had I asked. There are other hotels closer to the airport but my experience at this hotel was a good one!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel I was staying in was sold out, so I went on Priceline and got her a room at this hotel. I was a little skeptical from the dark photos online, but the room was very nice. The front desk staff was excellent and VERY helpful to us in getting her situated. When one issue came up with a light, maintenance was there within 5 minutes....All in all a great value and a pleasant room. She did not use the internet or room service so I have no knowledge of those services.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Beverly hills, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

I usually do not write reviews until I get home but this Sheraton is such a first class place I need to share it during my 2 night stay. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by a friendly and very efficient door person and front desk staff. I was checked in within minutes and asked if I needed assitance with my bag. The lobby area is as clean and sparkling as any place I have ever visited. My room with 2 double beds (as I shared with my daughter) was clean, airy, and with very comfortable beds and furnishings along with a wide screen TV with excellent reception. The bathroom was sparkling clean with plenty of hot water and a very refreshing shower head. The hotel also has a spacious fitness center. Just off the lobby is located a business center with several computers . A lounge area and restaurant is also located in the area. The breakfast smelled delicious. To the right of the reception desk is a small store where you can purchase snacks. Also in the lobby area is a sitting area with comfortable chairs and sofa where one can relax reading or watching another wide screen TV. Being an SPG member I have traveled around the country staying in many Sheraton hotels, this Sheraton is definitely the nicest and one I will book again when I travel to the Pittsburg area. Very near the Pittsburg airport with a free shuttle service. My thanks to Jeff at the reception desk, Henney the housekeeper and Shannon in the restaurant.

Room Tip: The entire hotel has been refurbished in the past 18 months and has the quality of one that was just...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Frenstat pod Radhostem, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

I spent about a week here and was very satisfied. I organized a smaller conference there, so I checked the hotel inside out. The rooms are very cozy, definitely above average and I really liked the design style overall. One thing I would like to point out, as do other reviews, is the bed. You get a much better sleep here compared to most other hotels - the beds are super comfortable, as are the pillows.

Food was also excellent.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Lakewood, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Stayed for one night while in transit and this property is the perfect place! The shuttle picked us in less than 10 minutes, driver so friendly,professional and welcoming -got us off to a great start.
Early check-in was a breeze. The lobby is small but relaxing. The room was super clean. I love the crisp white lines and the comfortable bed. Being an airport hotel, I did not expect much but I am impressed by the amenities in the room- robe, shower gel, sewing kit, 4 free bottles of water, shave cream, loofah, music set to soothing nature beats, etc.,. The little touches provided by the management made the experience great- friendly shuttle to and from airport, the mall, amenities, Club Lounge staff that made us feel we are being welcomed to their homes, fully-stocked snacks and beverages, etc. Genuinely friendly staff, free shuttle, Club lounge food selection, clean comfortable rooms, quiet surroundings ( did not hear the airplanes) made it an excellent experience.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Bryan W, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience of our property on TripAdvisor! We are so glad to hear that your interactions with the staff were great and that the shuttle came so fast to get you! We make every effort to be as prompt as possible when bringing guests from the airport to our property. We hope to see you next time you are in the Pittsburgh area!

Jeff Okrasinski
Guest Experience Specialist

Been to Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!