“Impressed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel

You added Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1160 Thorn Run Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh Int'l Airport Moon Township)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Coraopolis
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I booked this hotel last minute, actually while flying on my way to Pittsburgh and am writing this review while flying home to Las Vegas. I landed in Pittsburgh around midnight and couldn't sleep, so I went and worked out at 1:30 am. It was nice to have that option. The fitness center is open 24 hours as well as the club level lounge. The hotel was recently renovated and is very clean. Probably one of the cleanest hotels that I have recently stayed in.The staff was very helpful, polite , and accommodating.

Room Tip: Club level is great!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel very clean and comfortable. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Sheraton Club Lounge and our Sheraton Fitness which are accessible 24/7 to our guests.

Thank you for choosing Sheraton.

Ellen Callas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have stayed at several airport hotels and never have heard of paying to keep my car parked at hotel for a short trip. They do offer complimentary shuttle to the airport but charge to keep your car there. Very disappointed in the cleanliness of a hotel that was just renovated. Back entrance area didn't look like it hadn't been swept in a week. We weren't able to use the pool area because of the time of year, but it is situated at the back of the hotel where all the vents are running and very small area.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Please accept my sincerest apology for un-kept appearance of our back entrance. We are currently undergoing a renovation of our pool area which will involve new decking, furnishing and new plantings to provide idea screening from equipment.

Thank you for letting us know of your concerns so we can address this immediately.

Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Sheraton Airport offers a great ambiance as well as outstanding steer ice and staff. Accessible yet quietly away from the rush. They go out if their way to make your stay special. Great 90+wines and fine food at a great price

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel a great option when staying in Pittsburgh! I am also pleased that you enjoyed our Sheraton Social Hour wine list which sports some an incredible 90+point wines.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback about our hotel and staff.

Regards,

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The greatest thing was I was able to check in early! Within minutes I was headed to my room! The gal who checked me in didn't give me any details about the hotel though, bar location, breakfast, or shuttle. I went to my room and was surprised at the location and quality. The bed was the BEST, ultra comfy! Pillows were plush and just what I needed! All of the small amenities were there - shampoo, lotion, soap. LOVED the cordless phone and the TV was just the right size for the room and placement. When I called to see if the shuttle could bring me to the mall, I was told it was their busy time and could call in 2 hours! YIKES. There was no places I could just walk to. Not having a car, made me feel stranded. The shuttle was able to take me at 6 and arranged a pick up convenient to all. It seems they cater a lot to the airlines. Unfortunately, the time I was leaving the next day, the breakfast was not even put out yet! There was coffee available in the lobby. Maybe they need to offer a 'free' continental breakfast to those leaving on the shuttle before their breakfast time. When I needed to leave the next AM on an EARLY flight, the shuttle was more than ready to take all of us and with a bright smile! Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel comfortable and a great option when travelling to Pittsburgh.

Thank you also for sharing your feedback on early morning breakfast options. We have actually expanded our offerings in our grab and go with breakfast sandwiches as a result.

Villanova, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Nice job on the renovation. Drive-through stay, booked a room and was given a top-floor double with club access. Rooms were impeccably clean and modern, with an iPod dock inside. Service was great, and the club was a nice touch that made for an easy, early morning breakfast. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you found our new hotel renovation a success and that our Sheraton Club was a great amenity to the typical stay.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Spotless , not a speck of dust . Newly remodeled spacious and very comfortable room. Friendly, efficient and helpful staff all around . I'd go out if my way to stay here again. Standard breakfast fare, not bad, better than the free buffets at competitors. A bit far from the Airport but well worth the extra few minutes.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I am also thrilled to learn that you found our hotel spotless and comfortable.

Thank you for choosing Sheraton. I certainly hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Oil City, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed here the night before an early flight to Hawaii. The shuttle promptly took us to the airport and upon return, they were there to pick us up. No waiting at all! We had a package that included parking for 12 days, so all-in-all the price wasn't too bad. The hotel is very clean and the lady at the front desk was so helpful!! We booked through park, sleep & fly.com and when we checked-in she was not showing the price we were quoted, but was not hesitant to make things right.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport. I am so delighted to learn that you found our park and fly package a convenient option for early flights out of Pittsburgh Airport. I also pleased to hear that you found our hotel clean and our front desk staff welcoming and helpful.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and choosing Sheraton.

Ellen Callas

Been to Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!