You added Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh - International Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh - International Airport
Certificate of Excellence 2014
vandergrift, United States
“christmas party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

hotel and staff were top notch,only draw back was a youth hocket torunment in the area which meant numerous little ones running and screaming in the hotel.I blame parents more than staff for not teaching children how to act in public

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Bay Village Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I loved the ambience in this Embassy Suites. My room was beautiful and clean. The breakfast is great especially the man making the customized omelettes. I would recommend this hotel for anyone coming to Pittsburgh.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

The Embassy is always consistent. I stay there because everything is always in order. I would reccomend this hotel to any traveler in the PITT area. They are also very good at makes last minute changes or upgrading you if your a diamond member with HH.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

For the price we paid for this hotel, the value is oustanding. Got a great deal through a 3rd party booking engine and were thrilled when we arrived at this beuaitful property up ona hill. The staff was very friendly, the lobby si beautiful, our room was spotless and comfy. The ONLY thing that could have been better (I'm reaching) is that the pool is kinda small. Throw a few kids in there and there's not really room for adults. But it was fine for our kids. We have friends very close to the airport and will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
erie, pa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was very impressed with quality of the hotel. The room was fabulous, food was excellent, and the service was superior. I will be coming back again very soon. When in Pittsburgh, this is the only hotel I will stay at!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

After spending 2 days traveling and battling airport personnel to reschedule my cancelled flights, I cannot fully express my gratitude to the ease and warmth of the Embassy Suites workers. I booked a suite at the last minute after my flight to Chicago was cancelled. The reception staff was very friendly and flexible with my H Honor rewards. I was picked up at the airport by the hotel shuttle (no wait), and check-in was excellent and fast. My room was very clean and spacious. I went to the bar/restaurant directly after check-in for dinner. The restaurant was clean, and the staff was extremely friendly. I was extremely satisfied with my stay at ES, and I would not hesitate to return in the future. Thanks for making my stay in Pittsburgh better!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Minneapolis, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

The hotel was fine, and the staff was accommodating. I stayed as part of a family gathering. On arrival, the hotel wasn't busy, so it was great for our group, as we weren't crowded out by others. We had the amenities we needed to gather as a group. I don't have any complaints from our stay. It all worked well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh - International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh - International Airport

Address: 550 Cherrington Parkway, Coraopolis, PA 15108
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Coraopolis
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Coraopolis
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh - International Airport 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh - International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Coraopolis
Coraopolis Embassy Suites
Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh - International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.