I stayed at this hotel recently due to it's location near the airport. to start off, the directions on the website are only from the airport. If you're coming from Pittsburgh it can be confusing. when I checked in, the front desk staff was not very friendly. I asked for a business center so I could print off my boarding pass for the next morning. The staff person kept telling me how I "couldn't use my computer". She wasn't even listening to what I was saying. The lobby was very loud and there's not enough parking. I suspect this hotel does a significant amount of convention type business. My floor was EXTREMELY noisy until after midnight. The icing on the cake was the $9.95 charge for internet service. What a joke! I travel 75 - 100 nights per year and by far I'm most disappointed with Marriott in general, and this hotel in particular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a $14 million restoration, the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott boasts a contemporary atmosphere accented by brilliant local artwork. Featuring an indoor pool, onsite health club and a 24-hr Grab-N-Go, this Pittsburgh Airport hotel is the place where business and pleasure connect. Located only 5 miles from the Greater Pittsburgh International Airport, this Pittsburgh Airport hotel offers complimentary parking and airport transportation. Dine onsite at the Regatta Bar & Grill during your stay in Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Coraopolis
- Coraopolis Marriott