“Pleasant Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Coraopolis
Houston, Texas
“Pleasant Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

The hotel is an excellent value ...
- Reasonable price
- Clean and comfortable room
- Healthy breakfast with many choices (i.e. fruits, fruit juices, milk, oatmeal, etc.)
- Courteous and friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

The hotel was old and a bit run down, The bathroom was dirty, especially the shower and tub. I could wipe dirt off with my finger. I would not let my 3 yr old take a bath because of it. For the value I did not get what I was looking for. The beds were very stiff and the ac unit had a towel shoved into the top of it for condensation and the buttons were broken, I was worried about getting shocked when i turned the machine on. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

The staff was most helpful in getting directions for my meeting the next day. The original directions had been imprecise and confusing.
The room was exceptionally clean and tidy and the price for being in the area was perfect for my needs.

Room Tip: It was a great stay. Rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Coraopolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

We stayed here for two weeks for work. When it come time for clean towels they told us we only get them once a week and to get our own. Then one day we came in and they had turned our heat off and told us to leave it off everyday while gone. It was 10 degrees that day. And several days they changed our rates hoping we wouldn't notice. The lady at the front desk is a witch that we can't stand to talk to and they have a catering service in some of the rooms and the hotel reeks of Indian food all day because of this. Tile was coming up from bathroom floor and all around was dirty. We have not once had anyone come clean our room and I have never seen a maid cart with cleaning supplies. Seems they just want to milk money from as many people as they can before it gets closed down or falls down!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Indiana, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

I have been a patron of this hotel for several years. On my last visit I was pleased to see that the manager is doing a complete renovation...new furniture in the rooms...newly painted halls and rooms.....new fabrics on beds and windows. If you have stayed here in the past, you'll be happy about the up-grading going on here. Go back; it is still the best bargain at the airport.

Room Tip: Ask about Park and Fly offers. I prefer rooms on the rear parking lot side of the hotel. Elevator s...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

This was the worst experience I ever had at a hotel. The room was dirty and the bathroom had dirt on the floor. I was later blamed by the staff and manager (Nick) for putting the dirt there. Nick was extremely rude to my wife when she called yelling and belittling her. Then he faked being another person so he would not have to take our calls and finally he offered a refund for a room that was dirty, had no wireless internet (which they said they had), a heater that did not work, and a staff that was unresponsive. This might possibly be the worst hotel in Pittsburgh and I was severely unhappy.

Room Tip: If you want a good room go to another hotel.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Pittsburgh Airport? Share your experiences!