“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport

You added Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2500 Market Place Blvd, Moon Township, Coraopolis, PA 15108 (Formerly Sleep Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Coraopolis
Allentown
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We were visiting colleges in the Pittsburgh area and knew that by the time we got back to our hotel, we'd be wiped out so a budget hotel seemed like a good bet. The accomodations were comfortable and the staff was very pleasant. My husband came in a day later and the free airport shuttle driver offered to take us along to pick him up. Nice! My son went along and surprised my husband. The free breakfast was great. The kids loved making their own waffles. We noticed too late that there was even a pool. They probably would have loved to jump in after one of our long days! They have a comfortable and easy to use business center /lounge where we could hang out to give each other a measure of privacy. A great value all around.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Krutarth108, Manager at Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, September 6, 2014
Thanks for your kind remarks and appreciating our hotels great value!

Hope to welcome you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We had a fire and needed a close and affordable place to spend a few nights. Apon arrival laye in the evening I immediately felt uncomfortable. When we got to the room it was not by any means clean. Vents were caked with dirt bathroom was stained and many things were just icky. But it was later and I was already dealing with enough. As I took my 8 yr old down to the pool we noticed the alarms were hanging off the walls and in the pool the lights were out amd it was dark and dingy. We turned right around back to our room gatjered our things and demanded our money back. While In the lobby another guest was complaining about a dead bug and dirty rooms. After much complaints I finally got them to refund my money but not until the next day when I called again because yhe payment had not reversed. People there is a reason this place is so cheap. Yuck!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Krutarth108, Manager at Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thanks for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant stay at our hotel. I hope to reach out to you in regards to the specifics of the problems you have encountered.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

The rooms were clean and comfortable. They do need to add receptacles for charging phones. The continental breakfast had several choices. The pool was a decent size and was clean. Negatives - we arrived very late at night and I requested a late check out. I ended up having to call in the am as the clerk said he wasn't allowed to grant it. We were given a slightly late checkout but not that late considering we arrived and got to sleep at 5 am. I realize they need to have rooms cleaned for new guests but surely not every room was booked. Also I asked to be away from other guests since we arrived late and I didn't want to disturb others or them me as we wanted to sleep in. I didn't think putting me by the elevator and laundry room was going to be the quietest room- he was able to move me when I asked but I'm not sure why he didn't think of that himself. Otherwise it was a decent experience.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for you feedback!

I sincerely apologize for not being able to grant you late checkout. We typically have no problem accommodating for that, but perhaps it was very busy the day you checked out. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel otherwise.

We hope to welcome you back as our guest!

Been to Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport

Address: 2500 Market Place Blvd, Moon Township, Coraopolis, PA 15108 (Formerly Sleep Inn)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Coraopolis
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Coraopolis
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport 2*
Explore Pittsburgh from our Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport hotel near Robinson Town Centre in the West Hills. Just seven miles from Pittsburgh International Airport, our Coraopolis hotel offers great amenities like free Wi-Fi Internet access, airport shuttle and park and fly packages, as well as a heated indoor pool and fitness center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Coraopolis
Days Inn Coraopolis
Coraopolis Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.