We got to the hotel earlier than planned so waiting was expected. However, it seemed as though we were ignored during our two hour wait in the lobby. The staff didn't seem in to big of a hurry to get us into our room seeing as how they all gathered in the back room sitting on tables while swing their feet and chatting it up. Once in our room the coffee pot was broken, the air conditioner hardly worked, and the room had a strange odor. The breakfast the next day aas a let down as well. Nothing was stocked so we just checked out and left. Yeah, we won't be staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel
- Days Inn Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Coraopolis
- Days Inn Coraopolis
- Coraopolis Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Pittsburgh from our Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport hotel near Robinson Town Centre in the West Hills. Just seven miles from Pittsburgh International Airport, our Coraopolis hotel offers great amenities like free Wi-Fi Internet access, airport shuttle and park and fly packages, as well as a heated indoor pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.