“delicious homemade pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Cooksburg
Baltimore, Maryland
“delicious homemade pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

the homemade pizza dough was delicious and affordable! a cute, kitschy little place for lunch or dinner.

Visited October 2012

Catsville
“Best wings in town!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been coming to cooks forest for 18 years for a golf outing with friends. Every time I MUST visit Vowinckel for wings. I usually order extra to take along to munch on later around the fire. This year I brought my family up for the begining of the week to enjoy the forest. First night dinner HAD to be at the Vowinckel. I've been raving to my family about it and my daughter loves wings as much as I do. We were not disappointed!!!!! My daughter odered 6 and I said make it 12 with the others to go. This time I actually tried a different entree and was not let down. Veal parmesan was my choice and my wife got the ribs also very good. The only frown from me was the price of the wings don't remember them being quite that expensive. $12.95 for 12 but please remember these are FULL wings. Always a pleasure at the Vowinckel.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Good food at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Nice family restaurant with good food at a reasonable price, hugh portions.

Visited October 2011
Clarion PA
“Good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Vowinckle Hotel has good wings, steaks and chicken. We alternate between the hotel and the Cook Forest Country Inn, just up the road from the hotel. Both places are pretty good.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Vowinckel Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

We stopped here after hunting one day in November. I was very surprised. The Fish is good and the service is friendly. it's a good place to stop.

• Visited November 2011