“Excellent Food & Service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 74 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2009

I have visited this restaurant with my wife and friends numerous times... 30+ times! We have gotten very friendly with the owners of this wonderful Korean restaurant. It is a BYOB, and that makes it even better (haha). The sashimi is always fresh, and presented very nice on ice, with wasabi (be careful... it is hot!), and pickled ginger. Our favorite is anything spicy, and they will make it as hot as you want... just ask, if you dare. They also have Japanese prepared foods too. Say hello when you walk in to this wonderful place with... An-young-ha-se-yo! Highly recommended as the lowest priced good sushi and sashimi in our area! Enjoy... we certainly do!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

East Norriton PA
“My favorite sushi bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2008

I am a frequent customer of the Stonewell. The staff is always very nice and the food is fantastic. The location is OK, the parking is not so good, and the outside is less than inviting, but the top notch korean food and sushi makes it worth it. I recommend the Bi bim-bap!

philly
“The Stonewell Korean and Japanese Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2008

The food was good and the staff was friendly. The inside is a bit outdated and it is not in a good spot on Ridge Pike. They have a sushi bar also. I would highly recommend and am planning to go back soon. It is just outside of Philadelphia (ridge ave turns into ridge pike) but if you drive fast you may pass it. Its a little white building by Chemical Road near the conicelli dealership. The place always looks closed and doesnt really stand out, but I think that it is a good place for Korean food and a relaxing time...

Stonewell Restaurant