“All I can say is ""WOW""” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Concordville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Daytona Beach
“All I can say is ""WOW""”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

When I booked this Best Western I was not expecting such a large very Fancy resort type hotel. My room was just Gorgeous. It was spotless clean and had the Fridge, Microwave and a good TV. The desk clerks were very friendly and accommodated my service dog by giving me an easy in and out room.I could not ever expect the great service I recieved at this Best Western.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Concordvillepa, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your gracious feedback regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel. Comments like yours let our team know that all of their hard work and efforts enhance the guest’s stay and it is truly worthwhile. I am happy that we were able to “wow” you as we strive to leave an impression upon each and every guest.

We hope you will visit us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Allentown, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

After reading many of the good things about this hotel, I had no concerns about staying here. While it wasn't a disastrous hotel, it did not provide a restful sleep. The walls between rooms are very thin; I could hear the conversations of our neighbors for most of the evening. The ridculously noisy air conditioning unit that constantly goes on and off with a warning "boom" contributed to a wide-awake night. Had the front desk attendant not told us upon check-in that they were sold out, I would have requested to change my room.

On the up side, the room and bathroom were clean, the breakfast was adequate and the location was very good -- Longwood Gardens is about a 10-15 minutes drive away and Winterthur, Nemours, and Hagley are about 15-25 minutes away.

Access to the hotel is available from both Rt 322 and Rt 1. The Rt 1 entrance is a bit hidden away, tucked behind a restaurant and shops. The Rt. 322 (front) entrance is much more visible.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Concordvillepa, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel. To validate your first statement, we do receive many positive guest comments on a daily basis. The valuable feedback that we do receive from our guests is vital to our successful operation. It allows our Owner and Management team to continually improve our product and the guest’s overall experience.

I do apologize that you did not get a sound night’s sleep. The Hotel was built in the late 1980’s and is a well built concrete hotel. We do provide a Manager on Duty 24 hours a day and by dialing -0- we are glad to attend to any concerns. It is our priority to respond to any calls concerning noise and make continuous rounds on the guest floors throughout the evening.

We completed a full room renovation within the year and our air conditioning units were modified to be much quieter. I apologize that your unit was not. I do wish that you would have directed this issue to our staff to have your unit maintenanced and perhaps we could have resolved the problem.

I am disappointed that you felt our hot breakfast buffet was “adequate”. We have spent a great deal of time and effort considering customer suggestions to ensure a positive breakfast experience with our varied selection and daily fresh made hot items. We consistently have two kinds of fresh scrambled eggs, plain and with cheese or a Spanish style, a breakfast potato, 2 selections of breakfast meats, like crisp bacon and sausage, homemade Belgium waffles with maple syrup, fresh fruit, flavored yogurts and cottage cheese, hot oatmeal, bagels, muffins, English muffins, breads, cereals, juices, coffee, and cappuccino. Please feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions that you might have to enhance our breakfast.

Again, I want to thank you for your comments and I do apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. I do hope that you will consider staying with us in the future.

Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This was a very nice hotel. I didn't expect my first experience at a Best Western to be this good. The whole look inside and out was fantastic. The look and cleanliness of the rooms was awesome. The reception area was huge, I was not expecting that at all. I didnt have to deal with the staff much, but when i did they were polite. I travel a lot or work and have stayed in many hotels and dealt with a lot of hotel staffs. This ranks up in the top 10 for sure. I was a little upset I was only there for one night. The next time I am in the area I will definitely staying here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your remarks regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel. It is an honor for us to receive this review from a seasoned traveler. Our Owner and Management team take great pride in maintaining the property and its grounds. I am pleased that we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to your next stay…..and hope that you make it for multiple nights.

Monterey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

This is a great hotel. It is clean and has a friendly staff. I was there for a wedding and everyone had a great time. The grounds were also well taken care of. If we go back we will for certain stay again. My only issue was the air temperature inside the pool room was too hot. Nothing in life is perfect, but this hotel is close. Thanks.

• Stayed September 2011
Concordvillepa, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
I do appreciate you sharing your comments with us about your stay at the Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel. Our team works diligently to maintain the property and its grounds as well as keeping the facility clean. Our staff is trained in and focused on taking care of the guest. I do apologize about the temperature in the pool facility. Please know that the temperature is adjustable and by dialing -0- on the phone at the door to the pool, the temperature can be adjusted.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we do hope you will visit again soon.

Marietta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

WE were a couple of the out-of-town guests (among many) at the wedding for a local couple. Their arrangements on our behalf were appreciated. The hotel staff was attentive, and helpful,
both at check-in, and for subsequent small needs. Check-out was equally well done.

The reception was at the larger, adjacent facility, which seems to be an adjunct of the hotel,
alolowing all the hotel housed wedding guests to drink, and NOT drive. THAT was greatly apreciated.The breakfasts were so good that my wife, who normally eschews the complimentary breakfasts entirely, pronounced them "excellant" both mornings.

We stayed at a "resort" hotel for a different wedding the previous week. The rooms were over-priced, the service spotty, and the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth about
accepting the wedding planners "suggestions" about where to stay. THIS hotel reversed
that apprehension with our visit.

I don't know who arranged it, but when taking a early morning stroll before the heat arose,
the ducks who reside in the pond at the hotel were returning (in formation) to their abode.
The fifteen-twenty ducks circled the pond twice, and then gracefully landed on the water.
I looked around, and I was the only person out to see the show. It made a good grace note
to an already pleasent stay.

We're not shoppers, but my sister-in-law is. TWO blocks south on US 1 - the Baltimore Pike -
there is copius shopping and dining opportunities available in two new shopping complexes.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the complimentary duck show! We appreciate the feedback as our team works hard to ensure our guests are comfortable and happy. We have put a lot of effort into the variety and quality of our hot breakfast and I am so glad that your wife found it to be “excellent”.

Thank you for your business and we do hope that you and your wife will stay with us again next time you are in the area.

Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this Best Western recently while attending a wedding in the area. Since we had some marginal experiences at Best Western hotels in the past, we weren't expecting much. One step through the door had us looking at each other saying, "This is a Best Western???" Check-in was smooth, our room was nicely appointed, quiet and comfortable. In fact, our room was next door to a room being used as a hospitality suite and we were not bothered a bit by noise. The morning breakfast was very good, with both hot and cold selections, including a made-to-order omelet bar. We attended a wedding reception in the banquet facility behind the hotel. The food was very good, the staff did a great job,and everyone had a great experience. My only wish would be that ALL Best Westerns would learn from this property.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Well this hotel was a surprised me. I was very skeptical at first when I booked this hotel as I usually consider Best Western Hotels to be a little lower class but this one did indeed surprise me. It’s tucked behind the restaurant and the driveway is barely wide enough to get into so you might pass it the first time. Also the hotel entrance is actually behind the hotel which is both weird and confusing. When I first got there I went in what I thought was the front and then had to cart my suitcase down stairs (there was an elevator too) to check in. The desk clerk was friendly and helped me out by giving me a list of local restaurants for dinner. I ended up with somewhere not on the list but close by.

When I first walked into my room an unpleasant smell hit me – like an unwashed carpet. But after that first bad impression the rest of the stay was very nice. I should mention that I have a VERY sensitive nose. The room was as advertised with a very comfortable bed and clean linens, a chair in the corner and a larger desk. It was unfortunate that you couldn’t see the TV from the chair. The room was clean (except for that sour smell) and the bathroom was roomy. They had a built-in refrigerator which I really appreciated.

The workout room was huge for a hotel with both machines for cardio and weights. It was weird that they had full bath towels instead of small hand towels and they didn’t have any water. The TV lost the cable channel towards the end of my workout and never came back on so I have no idea whether they got a guilty verdict on CSI  If you wanted to watch the TV you better get the machine right in front of it otherwise you’re out of luck.

The breakfast was good but unlike other hotels that just offer premade food they also had an omelet station. Although I didn’t take advantage it was nice to have it there. Also they had low fat options which I rarely see at hotel breakfasts.

This was a pretty nice hotel in a good location close to many shops and restaurants. I would consider staying there again if I’m in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Concordville Hotel? Share your experiences!