“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I had been here when they first opened and wasn't impressed.. Thought id give it another shot. It was a waste of my money. My burger was bone dry, their boneless wings tasted like Tyson chicken nuggets. Fries were sub par and the onion rings tasted like they used a rotting onion! Our waitress was nice though.. That was the only plus!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“worst service ever!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I gave buffalo wild wings two chances, and they disappionted both times. I sat at the bar, which only had about seven people, but getting a beer was like pulling teeth! Every time i wanted a beer i would have to yell excuse me a few times, to get any service. A manager stepped behind the bar to help out, and was just a useless as the bartender. I tried to order a burger, when i asked for it med. rare, i was told they only make it med. well, WHAT?!!! I couldn't get a burger cooked the way i wanted so i got wings. Wings were just average, for a place called buffalo wild wings, you would think they would make some amazing wings, not the case. My girlfriend ordered a chicken sandwich, which came out wrong. Instead of telling the kichen to rush it, the bartender just reordered, so it came back out 20 mins later. I was already done my meal. To top it off when we got our bill they double charged us for food. This place is a joke, if you are looking for a sports bar in the area go to Pj Willahans. They have better food and service.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Thornton, Pennsylvania
“Not worth the trip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very limited menu and the service was poor even though the restaurant was half empty. If all you want is beer and deep fried food, look no more.

Visited December 2012
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Bad Wings”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We decided to try the wings. We took out an order to go. When we opened the box, we were very surprised at the size. We also had some wings from Concordville Inn from the night before. The Concordville Inn wings were far superior to Buffal Wild Wings, in size and taste.

If you do not know wings, you may be ok with Buffalo Wild Wings, if you've had your share, they do not compete.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Garnet Valley
“"Flagged" Literally”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Apparently store policy is that you must consume food every 2 hours in order to be able to consume alcoholic beverages? I took my boyfriend here for his 47th birthday and we ate dinner and had drinks. The service was horrendous and we waited for at least 15 minutes and even contacted the floor "Captain" in order to obtain a waitress. We enjoyed watching the football and baseball games and we ordered dessert about a half hour later. We were drinkless most of the night but we did consume approx. 5 drinks a piece as we ate dinner and dessert. We then decided to play the video texas holdem but our waitress told us we had to order more food to be able to stay and drink more. We paid our bill and went to the bar at which time the manager came to us and repeated the policy. We were made to leave after eating dinner and dessert and had 5 drinks. There were numerous people at the bar who had been there prior to us and ate no food but yet proceeded to drink all night. We were there for a total of 3 1/2 hours and we will never return to Buffalo Wild Wings. BAD SERVICE AND WHAT POLICY???? You can't go to watch a game and drink without eating every 2 hours? What? Policy should be posted.

• Visited October 2012