“Exceptional Thai Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
PA
“Exceptional Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have had lunch here a few times and it is highly recommended for very good Thai food and value. The lunch combination is a choice of one soup, one appetizer and one entree from their regular menu for $10.95. My wife loves the Pad Thai here and I really like the Drunken Noodles (although be warned very spicy). Overall the best Thai food in the whole area but the Mango Tree Bistro in Eagleville just down the road is also very good. We are lucky to have a couple of places that are this good!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Fresh Tasty Thai Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good and made to order. Wide variety and heat level ratings make it easy to find something to please most anyone. I recommend the appetizer assortment so that you can try a half dozen. The Thai Pad and the Curries are very good. Be sure to try the Taro Ice Cream for dessert. It's BYOB (with no corking charge) and if you forget to bring a bottle from home there is a State Store in the same shopping. The prices are reasonable and they offer takeout. Why wait in line at some chain restaurant only to pay more and get lesser quality!

Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wow Pho this good just around the corner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Just ate here two hours ago!Although this is a Thai restaurant and the outstanding Chicken Satay would definitely qualify this as such,they also serve the Vietnamese classic,Pho,and they sure do not dissapoint! The broth is really excellent,fragrent but not too sweet like some of the other places.The service is tops! They really aim to please.Try it!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Collegeville PA
“Glad someone told us about this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Some friends of ours recommended this place and said they thought it was better than a Thai place in Phoenixville that we took them to. At the end of the day, my friends were right. Stopped in here for dinner with my folks and came out full and very satisfied with our meal. My Mom was born in Indonesia and cooks some of this type of food, and she was happy that I introduced her to this place. We started off with the calamari and the chicken satay. I still prefer my Mom's peanut sauce that she makes, but theirs was pretty good as well. The chicken was tender and we scarfed this appetizer down pretty quick. The lightly fried calamari was equally delicious. My Dad and I went with the Thai Basil in chicken (lightly fried) and we both loves the taste of it, especially the sweet soy sauce it was in. My Mom went with the Thai Ginger in chicken which I tried. It was good, but I thought my meal had more flavor to it. They have dishes with varying degrees of hotness, so if you like your mouth on fire, I'm sure they can accommodate. Presentation of the food was quite nice and service was good. Our waitress even chatted with us for a bit once she found out my Mom was born in Indonesia. I'm generally not a big fan of curry, but she told us theirs is different than the typical curry, so I will likely give it a try next time. They are open for lunch and dinner and also offer take-out. Prices were reasonable and definitely cheaper than the place in Phoenixville. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
VA
“My favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I love Thai Basil. I always get the Red Curry Chicken. The vegetables are so fresh and the seasoning is just right. Not too heavy or filled with sodium. I crave this food and have found no similar type place to compare to the quality. Our girls night out is always to this quaint BYOB restaurant. I do carry out all the time. Try it and you will find the food delicious.

• Visited September 2012