“Lovely food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Great food and service - waitress is adorable and really helpful! Often come to eat when visiting family.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“always love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

we have eaten here on a numerous occasions, the food is always excellent and most of all hot and cooked to perfection, service is always a bit slow from waitress due to the fact she talks allot and less work some times we are done with our starters and the plates stay in front of us up to 15 min. before she takes them away, i my self was a waitress and i see her faults and this is one of them sorry to say but why should i wait extra 15 min for my mains hmmmmmmm, but still worth the wait food is excellent and new waiter love his smile keep up the good work to him and many thanks to the chef we love you and will always come for your food, demetris you have the best chef and we know he learned from you he has told up with pride.

Weston super mare
“Well worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Both the food and the service was better then I expected .
The waitress could not do more to help.
At the time of my visit the restaurant was not that full and the service was a little slow but not to the point of being poor.
I could not make my mind up on which desert to have so she brought me a plate of 3 to try.
Both the setting and over all feel of the place was good and I would I would happily revisits.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minehead, United Kingdom
“Top notch place to eat with a hearty atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I tool my wife here for a romantic evening. Whilst I thought the food was priced high the quality of it was very apparent. The staff were excellent.

For £60 we enjoyed a fantastic Italian which left us wanting more

10/10 for Weston area

Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

just love the chef, i went about 3 weeks ago,i wish i could take him home with me (yes the chef) so he can cook for me every day, the food is top notch as the other person says in the review below, had the mussels for starter what can i say the presentation was amazing the sauce was a garlic ginger with butter and wine and a few other things i could not describe but was definitely the best i have ever tasted in my life that's for sure and i state my life on that, for main i had pork belly with a mushroom thyme and red wine sauce, let me just say the dishwasher did not have to wash my plate i used the home made fresh bread chef makes to clean it up oh we also had his famous selection of breads wow wow wow no point to go looking for Italian and Mediterranean food elsewhere your just wasting your time this is the place to be if you like your food cooked on the spot for you and all sauces made on the spot for your order , your the best chef thank you and many kisses.

• Visited September 2013