Its actually called the country hearth Inn. Don't let the cozy name fool you. A homeless squatter wouldn't stay here. The rooms were absolutely filthy and stained. This was the only hotel in town with a room left, and we should have left as well. We put a sleeping bag on top of the bed and covered up with furniture pads out of our moving truck, just because we didn't want to touch the linens. GROSS! The only good point to our stay was the bar in the hotel, pretty good food. Other than that, sleep in a crackhouse. You'll feel cleaner and safer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy hot breakfast in our fine restaurant(Complimentary choice of breakfast sandwiches or daytime sandwiches along with coffee, tea, juices, etc), free wireless internet, and local calls. After a long day of meetings or sight-seeing or traveling enjoy a swim in the indoor heated pool or relax outside on the sun deck. On-site Jax sports bar and restaurant. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like copy and fax services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Hearth Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Clearfield Hotel Clearfield
- Red Carpet Inn Clearfield
- Clearfield Red Carpet Inn
- Econo Lodge Clearfield