“Very Good Local Place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Painesville, Ohio
“Very Good Local Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

A very good place if you are looking for a locally owned place to eat. I always enjoy trying new restaurants. Denny's was recommended to us by our hotel staff and they drew us in when they talked about the several page menu. I got their Angus Burger which states it is their leanest burger. They were right, it had little flavor but their menu description was honest. The other 3 people with me enjoyed their burgers. We saw one guy eating for a burger challenge and it seemed overwhelming to me. I hope he won..lol. This place is out if the way so you will need directions to find it but all in all, I would eat here again and I recommend Denny's if you are looking for a large menu and a locally owned non-chain restaurant. Their menu is on-line if you want to view it before going.

Visited November 2013

68% Recommend
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“Out of the way Irish Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

.Well known locally. Hidden on a side road, off Rte. 322, Rustic looking, but good Irish food and great beer selection. Very busy and the wait can be long, but worth it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Randolph, Massachusetts
“An experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We traveled here while visiting my in-laws who live about an hour away. We went with my sister-in-law and three her three kids. There was about 20 minute wait. The burgers were average but the excitement was the real draw, with people trying to do the restaurants burger challenges. I was glad for the experience of going here after seeing it on TV. If you are looking for some where unique, try it here, but if you are expecting an amazing burger they are just average. I will probably visit here again when my daughter is older.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I pretty much love everything about this place. The atmosphere is good, and their food is great. The burgers and sandwiches are generally outstanding. Their wings are quite good, as well. Their beer selection is pretty amazing (extensive and diverse), especially considering the rural area that it's in. I don't go very often because I'm not very close, but I love to go when I get the chance.

Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Packed house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Food was overall pretty good. The place was packed with people and I believe they were a little understaffed to accomodate the amount of customers. Otherwise, all was okay.

Visited October 2013