“Clearfield hospitatlity” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Wickford, Rhode Island
“Clearfield hospitatlity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great location, top condition, and a staff that sincerely works to make you stay the best. The hotel is in new condition and has great facilties. The location is just off Interstate 80 and is close to everything in the area. I found the staff to be exceedingly helpful and sincere in their wanting to make my stay the best.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternGM16830, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Clearfield, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property the Best Western Plus in Clearfield. We all put in a group effort to make each and every guest stay the best it can possibly be. We all help out on the upkeep of the property as well. Wanting our guest to remember everything from the smell of the fresh baked cookies to the way the building looks as their driving away. Thanks again for your review as we hope the next time your in the Clearfield area we will see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We recently stayed here to attend Penn State's homecoming. I was very pleased with the cleanliness, amentities and room in general. The front desk staff is by far the friendliest staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. They greeted us each night and each morning and were sure to ask how our stay was. I was impressed. The breakfast included was well attended to and had many options.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I was so glad to hear that you were impressed as I know that it takes a lot to impress someone these days. I was also glad to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of our property as well as the amenities that we offer. We do hope that we will see you again, maybe next year for Penn States Homecoming.

Ephrata, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel is the best in Clearfield PA. I stay at a lot of hotels and I can say this is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever been in. The property is well maintained and the staff are very friendly. I had the pleasure of being checked in by Tara, who was extremely professional and friendly. She made me feel like I was at home and that I was welcome. She went out of her way to help me out with some information about the area. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in need of a hotel in the area. The rates were also very reasonable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
BestWesternGM16830, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Clearfield, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent review on our property. As always its a group effort in keeping the hotel clean and well maintained we all pitch in. I was glad to hear that the staff made you feel welcome and at home as its always a priority to make our guest feel comfortable. We hope that the next time your in the area you will stop in and see us again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Clearfield Best Western on our trip to NYC. The hotel was very modern and clean. We were greeted by a friendly staff member and enjoyed the complementary lemonade and cookies upon arrival. The rooms are spacious and included a fridge, microwave and flat screen tv. The beds very comfortable and linens were nice. The free breakfast was well stocked with both hot and cold foods. The pancake maker was an interesting addition!

This hotel is a great value!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Amy thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, Best Western Plus in Clearfield. The pancake maker is by far an interesting addition to our breakfast family. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your room along with the amenities in the room. Again thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you the next time your in the Clearfield area.

Sanford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is one of the best Best Western hotels I have stayed in. Very nice décor and very clean. The breakfast room is exceptional! It has a large TV and nice (electric) fireplace. They served some protein also.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternGM16830, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Clearfield, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
James, Thank you so much for your review on our property the Best Western Plus Clearfield. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the new décor as we have just recently renovated our property. I was also glad to hear that you found our property very clean as it is a group effort made by everyone to keep our property looking brand new. We do hope that the next time your in the area you will stop in and see us again.

Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Rooms very nice, front desk friendly, breakfast very good. Noisy heating unit, noisy hallways, outdated whirlpool and pool needed some water management as was cloudy. Would stay again as these problems are all fixable.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternGM16830, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Clearfield, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Jean, thank you so much for your review on our property . As we always enjoy hearing the feedback from our guest, both the positive and the negative. We are always striving to meet the guest expectations 100%. The next time that you are in the area I do hope that you will stop in and see us again.

South Riding, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Best Westerns can be hit or miss but I'm glad we did not miss this one! First rate property, great desk staff (Mandy). Most comfortable bed in my past 50 hotel stays. Decent breakfast. Tucked in amid many other properties this one I would return to again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternGM16830, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Clearfield, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Jim I'm so glad that you didn't miss us either. It's so great to hear you call us a first rate property. We definitely give it a group effort to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible. We do hope that you will find us on your journey again.

General Manager,

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Clearfield? Share your experiences!