“Great price, Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Clearfield

You added Super 8 Clearfield to your Saves list
Super 8 Clearfield
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   14597 Clearfield Shawville Hwy., I-80 & Route 879 - Exit 19, Clearfield, PA 16830   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Virginia
“Great price, Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

We were traveling with twin infants and needed a place to sleep halfway to our destination. I was impressed with the reviews of this motel and when we arrived, I wasn't disappointed. The room was large enough for our two pack-n-plays. Everything was clean and the woman at the front desk was friendly. The high speed internet worked well, too! Definitely a great value.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bath
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

The only thing negative about this place is the location and that is only if you want to walk. It is immediately off the highway. Staff was helpful, room was very clean. For $62 including the dog, how can you beat it.

• Stayed October 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

Traveling from Ohio to Connecticut and left late in day so needed a fair priced hotel for sleep. Used trip advisor and reviews to locate this hotel. Reviews accurate on cleanliness, price, friendliness of staff, and comfort of room. We called the 800 number to see about room reservation and were told they were full. We stopped anyway bc reviews and price were what we wanted. They had a suite left and price still excellent for room size, etc. Bed comfortable and clean. Relieved no bedbugs found. Showers hot. Breakfast good. McDonald's next door within easy walk. Pet friendly.

• Stayed October 2011
Johnson City, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

I booked a room months in advance for a Penn State game. They were already price gouging customers on other sites, but I booked via a membership site. So the price wasn't bad. However, I booked a double non-smoking room. When I showed up, they gave me a single. They told me they were overbooked and that it was my fault because I didn't list how many people would be in the room. When I said a single was not what I paid for, they gave me a double smoking room, which smelled terrible.

Room Tip: The restaurants in the town are great. Denny's Beer Barrel Pub and Dutch Pantry are both highly...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night in August and had a wonderful experience. I was greeted upon my arrival and the woman who checked me in (I wish I could remember her name) was SO friendly and personable, she made me feel welcome in an instant. My room was clean and spacious, the bathroom was huge! The wireless connection was fast and worked without a problem (something I've experienced at other hotels). No complaints at all, would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Kennnebunk, ME
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

With WIFI I was able to stay connected to my world. Have a decent choice of items for the free breakfast.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

Above average for this class of lodging. New addition is nice. Many more rooms were added and a new breakfast area was created. The waffle machine and yogurt are a nice addition to the standard bagels, bread, cereal and danishes. The staff, as always, are super-friendly! Kathie has worked there for years and always has a "good morning" for guests. Several fast food restaurants are within walking distance for a quick dinner when you arrive.

Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Clearfield? Share your experiences!