“Go elsewhere” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
“Go elsewhere”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

My fiance' and I came to the spa here on Sunday, simply because it was the only one opened on a Sunday and figured we'd give it a shot. What a mistake! We did a couples massage and they were wayyyyy to invasive, we made a joke to each other did we miss the memo and maybe Sunday was swingers day?! Not only that, they were way too rough. There was nothing therapeutic about that and we were sore for several days afterward. My shoulders and clavicle area STILL feels not right even a couple weeks afterward. The two "massage therapists" should heed some advice, the walls are THIN. Wish we had we heard them talking about us BEFORE leaving gratuity. Trust me, wait for a weekday, go to Sapphire instead.