“Not cheap” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Not cheap”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I have gone here a few times and everytime we go it ends up being around $18 for the two of us....not a cheap lunch that's for sure! I always feel like I'm being ripped off and they load nacho chips on your plate to make it feel like you are getting a lot for the money! If Pancheros were in the area, I think they would lose business.
We probably won't be back...I'd much rather go across the street to Caravia and get a fresh sandwich that is worth the money!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Fast food but well built.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Moe's on a number of occasions over the past year or so, each time the service has been fast, the restraunt clean and the food freshly made. The chips are usually hot and fresh with just the right amount of salt.
Yes it's fast food, but its put together with quality ingredients and always tasty.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Fast food...nothing interesting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I agree with the person who called it the Subway of Mexican food. This is fast food...no love in it. On the good side, you select your own ingredients, so you are not surprised by anything. The restaurant is cafeteria style and the seating is open with plastic tables. I felt like I was eating in a Dunkin Donuts. (Instead, I would recommend fresh sushi at Atami Sushi or salad or soup at State Street Grill...both just down the road. Or a take-out sandwich or salad from Caravia across the street).

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Fancy Fast Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Okay, this restaurant is great. Not only is their menu very large, but their salsa selection is just as good. To begin, Mexican food takes almost no time at all to make, if you have ever been to a Mexican restaurant you know this. I believe that this place is very much overlooked and really enjoy eating here. They do have ways to keep it healthy too, you just have to take a closer look!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Noisy and so-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had never stopped at a Moe's and decided to do so on our way home from a long trip. It was noisy with lots of children everywhere and not necessarily well behaved, either. The food was served cafeteria style and was cheap. It wasn't exactly what we thought the place would be and I probably won't stop again.

• Visited October 2012