I was attending a wedding at a nearby facility, and this hotel was the main hotel suggested that we stay at. I booked two non-smoking rooms months ahead of the wedding as I'm pregnant and have an allergy to smoking...I wanted to be sure that the room was non-smoking. After checking in at the front desk for my "non smoking rooms", I discovered that even though my rooms were non-smoking...the floor that I was on was not. Therefore, once you enter the floor you are bombarded with cigarette smoke. The rooms also smelled of smoke (even the bedspreads had burns on them). I had to put a towel at the door to keep the smell from seeping in. I was supposed to attend a brunch the next morning that the wedding couple was hosting, but I couldn't imagine spending any more time there than I had to. Upon checkout, I mentioned the problems to the front desk and they adjusted the price of both rooms a little, which was nice of them. However, this hotel is the worst place that I have ever stayed in. I could never recommend staying at this hotel to anyone unless you are a smoker.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.