Stayed here previously and had no issues in fact wrote great review that this was the best hotel I've ever stayed in. Prepaid a reservation for non smoking room and requested second floor and fridge for storing infants breast milk.. When we arrived we were placed in 126 because second floor was full of natural gas drillers which was fine. The hallway reeked of smoke and when we arrived to our room it smelled very bad of cleaner and cig smoke to the point I was starting to feel sick. The room was also in very bad shape. It felt like we were given the last room and the worst room in the place. The bathroom sink had ding marks the mirror closet door was not there. The door on the freezer part if the fridge was missing and the molding in the bathroom had a hole in it. I hate to complain but due to feeling sick and the price of the room my husband politely spoke with the lady at the front desk she immediately took care of our concern and moved us to a different room that did not smell like smoke and was very helpful. I feel as if people that have issues need to politely let the front desk know and they will make it right. They are very well trained in hospitality. Going to be coming back later this summer and hope it starts out better than last trip..