“Southern Hospitality in Pennsylvania” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hamanassett Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chester Heights
Hamanassett Bed & Breakfast
You added Hamanassett Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
115 Indian Springs Drive, Chester Heights, PA 19063   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Southern Hospitality in Pennsylvania”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2005

My wife and I stayed in the Carriage House. It was very comfortable -- wonderful bed, huge bathroom, plenty of room (living room, dining room, and kitchen in addition to the bedrooms). I wish we could have stayed longer and used more of the facilities.
The breakfasts in the beautiful dining room in the inn were spectacular. Where else can you enjoy pheasant soup as an appetizer for breadfast? And the pheasant was shot by the innkeeper only a couple of days before the meal!!
The innkeepers are wonderful people and their assistant is very impressive in her service and genuine care for the guests.
I was fascinated by the architecture of the "big house" and the grounds, particularly the stonework. They speak of an elegant time and period.
Stay at the Hamanassett Inn. You will meet good people and will feel special. You will also feel warm, comfortable, and very well-fed.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2005

If you are looking for a sophisticated, elegant, yet warm and friendly B & B, serving a different gourmet breakfast every morning, in a wonderful Brandywine Valley setting, look no further! We felt so comfortable in our room that we didn't want to leave.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2005

I recently had the pleasure of spending a few days at Hamanessett and I could not have picked a better place to say. Hamanessett is beautiful and full of antiques, Ashley and Glenn are very welcoming and made me feel right at home, and Regal and Gumbo their two loveable dogs left a lasting impact on me too.
You will enjoy the delicious breakfasts that were a treat every morning. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable. I also enjoyed the deer in the yard every evening when I came home.

Stayed November 2005

Been to Hamanassett Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!