Since childhood, have enjoyed an annual ski week to this resort. We appreciate the careful and charming rustic updates and upgrades. We've been to many other places on the east coast and have not found the same quality alpine feel with wood siding and real timbers supporting hotel and ski lodge. We enjoy the scale and level of services to this place. New metal, modern plastic siding, can be found at most ski places, (Snowshoe included). Seven Springs has achieved a natural, outside to inside connection with its structures, interiors and landscapes. It offers an authentic outdoor experience.
Those concerned with the costs of the meals should inquire of onsite resort alternatives. Every kind of fast food imaginable is offered. The timbers breakfast egg chefs are top notch, and make hot fresh omelets, loads of fresh fruit, tons of baked goods, and excellent table service with bottomless coffee cups await. Helen’s restaurant is a treat each year, they offer unique flavor combinations and a revolving menu. Helen’s is overwhelmingly charming. Worth a wintertime visit, Helens at dinnertime shows off large icicles clinging to the eaves with back lighting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the perfect place for family vacations that create lifelong memories. Each year the family-friendly resort hosts more than one million overnight and day guests who enjoy a vacation that includes the finest skiing, snowboarding and golf that Pennsylvania has to offer, the exhilaration of the new Laurel Ridgeline Canopy Tours, sporting clays and the ultimate in relaxation at the luxurious Trillium Spa.Seven Springs is conveniently located just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, located within 200 miles of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Cleveland and Columbus.With more than 60,000 square feet of meeting space available, Seven Springs hosts more than 1,000 meetings, conferences and banquet groups each year. Seven Springs Mountain Resort can accommodate more than 5,000 overnight guests in its perfectly appointed 414-room, 10-story high-rise hotel, nearly 1,200 condominiums and town homes, 11 cottages and 15 chalets. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 7 Springs Mountain Resort
- Seven Springs Pa
- Seven Springs Mountain Hotel Champion
- Seven Springs Mountain Champion
- Seven Springs Resort Champion