Just completed 2 night mini ski vacation with my son and overall very pleased. Check in was fast and friendly, was offered room upgrade and free breakfast certificates. Ski passes were included in the rate and were also given to us at check in. Our room was fine with a slope side view and was clean with the amenities you would expect. Note, if I return I would not have a slope side room as the noise from the snow cat's back up alarm (beep beep beep) at 5:00 AM woke me up!
We found the food to be okay for simple bar food...burgers, wings, nachos etc. Breakfast was also good with an extensive buffet although a lot of the food trays were empty. I see this as more of an issue with people who eat like cattle at a "free" obuffet than the management. Improvement is needed with the service and my observation that most of the bartenders, waitresses etc. seem frazzled. If you take the initiative to manage your own service, in a nice way, buy being very clear you need assistance you will get good service. If you do not you will wait and fume. My recommendation to management is to hire more help and teach your staff how to engage customers.
Overall I was please with my stay and the value, my son enjoyed himself and we will return just not on any holiday dates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the perfect place for family vacations that create lifelong memories. Each year the family-friendly resort hosts more than one million overnight and day guests who enjoy a vacation that includes the finest skiing, snowboarding and golf that Pennsylvania has to offer, the exhilaration of the new Laurel Ridgeline Canopy Tours, sporting clays and the ultimate in relaxation at the luxurious Trillium Spa.Seven Springs is conveniently located just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, located within 200 miles of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Cleveland and Columbus.With more than 60,000 square feet of meeting space available, Seven Springs hosts more than 1,000 meetings, conferences and banquet groups each year. Seven Springs Mountain Resort can accommodate more than 5,000 overnight guests in its perfectly appointed 414-room, 10-story high-rise hotel, nearly 1,200 condominiums and town homes, 11 cottages and 15 chalets. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 7 Springs Mountain Resort
- Seven Springs Pa
- Seven Springs Mountain Champion
- Seven Springs Mountain Hotel Champion
- Seven Springs Resort Champion