“Great Hotel & Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 16 hotels in Chambersburg
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great Hotel & Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I just wanted to express my gratitude for your hotel's excellent customer
service over the recent months. I stayed at your hotel about every other
week for business and always enjoyed it and your staff was always superior
to others. I actually had to stay at another hotel one week because yours
was booked up and hated every minute of it.

Unfortunately, my company has realigned some of their territories and I will
no longer be staying there in Chambersburg. So, I wanted to send you a message saying Thank You for everything you guys have done for me, especially
Michael Black. I dealt with him the majority of the time and he was always
very gracious and helpful and should be considered an asset to your hotel.

Thanks again for everything and hopefully I'll get a chance to stop by in
the future!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review on Trip Advisor. It’s great to hear about your experience. Our goal is to provide consistent excellent service. I am glad we were able to do that for you. I am sorry to hear you won’t be in Chambersburg as often but do hope you will be able to stay with us again in the future.

Holiday Inn Express and Suites

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Myerstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

very clean motel with great staff and a great breakfast. My wife and I enjoyed our Monday night stay. We took a short swim in the pool and used the exercise room. Tuesday morning the orange juice was not coming out of the machine correctly, but within minutes a repairman was there and soon had it fixed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. I’m glad to hear you had a great stay and a good breakfast experience. Please visit us again the next time your travels bring you to Chambersburg.

Holiday Inn Express
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I am a business traveller who ran into some difficulties processing some documents in the Business Center. I expressed some concern and they offered a creative solution using their office facility to get me on my way with the materials I needed for a good business contact.

The did it all with a smile. Thanks to Aurora!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. We do enjoy being able to help our guests any way we can. I am glad Aurora was able to assist you with your business documents. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Chambersburg.

Claremont, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Clean, comfortable and great location. Breakfast was very nice. My family enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The pillows were a little hard for my neck. If I'm in the area, I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Tripadvisor. I am glad you had a good experience during your stay. As a tip for next time, we do have both firm and soft pillows available. Just let us know at the desk, and we will be sure to get you some extra soft pillows for your room. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to Chambersburg.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I had to stay at the Holiday Inn for a week for business purposes. The hotel exterior and lobby got a much needed uplift. However, i felt as though the La Quinta did a better job of updating the hallways and interiors than this HI. I know that HI is working on improving its brand but I just felt like i should have stayed at the Hampton Inn or la Quinta for the $ i spent at the HI. The carpets were very old. I had to switch rooms twice because the rooms had a very dingy and pungent smell. I had a non-smoking room but the smoke came into my room just the same.

The free breakfast was a plus. The weight room left much to be desired. If you just need somewhere for the night, i am sure you would not have minded staying there.

The customer service and front desk team were very friendly. They attended to all of my requests in an efficient manner. Perhaps HI can invest some $ into this hotel location to improve its image. I will probably stay elsewhere next trip.

• Stayed October 2012
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. I am glad you received great customer service during your recent stay with us. I appreciate your honest feedback. We have just recently finished a renovation that included our exterior, lobby, guest rooms, fitness center, and hallways. I do appreciate hearing your opinion about our renovation. I am sorry about the smell near your room. We have recently reduced the number of smoking rooms and installed a new system to minimize any smoke odors to ensure the comfort of all our guests.. I hope you might give us a try again in the future if your travels bring you to Chambersburg again.

Delmont, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The building, lobby, restaurant areas were very clean. Our room was very clean and neat. The king size bed was comfortable. A couple more pillows would have been excellent. The staff and cleaning personnel were outstanding. We enjoyed our stay very much. Would recommend HIX Chambersburg to anyone. Very very nice. Ray & Sharon B.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HolidayGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to fill out this review on Trip Advisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the recommendation and hope that you might stay with us as well in the future.

knoxville, tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I recently stopped in Chambersburg on our way home to Knoxville. We usually stay at Hampton Inn's , but the one in Chambersburg was sold out, so they called over to the Holiday Inn Express. (Which ended up being a great choice!) Upon our check in, Sarah was very welcoming, and cheerful. It helps to have someone like that after a long day of traveling. She was very pleasant when telling us about our room ( which my husband and I both loved), telling us about the continental breakfast, and just a pleasant person in general. My husband and I will stop again, on our travels up and down the east coast.
Great staffm and wonderful place to stay

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. I am glad you were able to give us a try and that we were able to provide you with a great experience. It’s so good to hear about the welcome you received from Sarah. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in Chambersburg.

Chambersburg PA

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chambersburg? Share your experiences!