“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
Southcentral PA
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2008

My husband and I eat at Montezumas on a regular base~as do my friends. The food is always served and prepared well. The service is very friendly and depending on the amount of business, fairly fast. If you want your food in 5 minutes...eat at McDonalds. I highly recommend it for a casual restaurant. My favorites are the free chips and salsa and the Montezuma salad. Beef, chicken, shrimp...what could be better? OH...most importantly...they are kid friendly.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've lived in NM and this is even better then there!! Order the enchalada supreme or taco salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food that comes to your...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2008

Food that comes to your table quick,hot and tasty. They don't serve alchol but you can bring your own.

Chambersburg, PA
“Consistently delicious American-Mexican food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2008

I have been to Montezuma's well over 50 times since they opened (the original restaurant), and NEVER have been disappointed. Though it may not match-up with the more authentic American-Mexican restaurants of the West and Southwest, it is definatively better than any chain restaurant of the same genre.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is my favorite hands down!! I crave their chips and salsa! Yummmm....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2007

This is my favorite hands down!! I crave their chips and salsa! Yummmm....